No announcement yet.

DAmnit EA ! Where is that damn PATCH???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAmnit EA ! Where is that damn PATCH???

I think EA has pushed the Limit too far. They got our hard earned money for that beta game BF2 and they always say patch will come soon! BUT WHEN??? I think EA is laughing at us , trying to sell BF2 Special Forces first. I hate them ...

MFG

Sgt.Buttawipo

Re: DAmnit EA ! Where is that damn PATCH???

its already out, download it here: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/search.php

Comment

It's been posted a few times. Oct 3rd is the patch

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt.Buttawipo
        I think EA has pushed the Limit too far. They got our hard earned money for that beta game BF2 and they always say patch will come soon! BUT WHEN??? I think EA is laughing at us , trying to sell BF2 Special Forces first. I hate them ...

MFG

Sgt.Buttawipo
        Try to catch up the latest news instead of bitching EA

Comment

I don`t care bout what ure saying XPNL , EA still sucks.Game is out for 3 Months now and its still a beta version. And i still think they have taken much too long to get the patch on , cuz I don`t think they will release it on October the 3rd. They will trick us ´like they did before....

MFG

Sgt. Buttawipo

Comment

Again.. very funny jonnysanchez.....:shakehead

Comment

Lets All Scream/complain Louder About It!!!! Dice Might Be Listening!!! Omg, This Is The First Thread Ever About This Subject And It Doesn't Annoy Anybody!!! Holy Sarcasm Batman, Better Get The Anti-sarcasm Spray Off Of Our Utility Belts!!!!!

Comment

Look at the bright side, quake 4 and CoD 2 will come out soon and they will be finished games. No more EA crap.

Comment

Yeah , no more EA CRAP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt.Buttawipo
                    I don`t care bout what ure saying XPNL , EA still sucks.Game is out for 3 Months now and its still a beta version. And i still think they have taken much too long to get the patch on , cuz I don`t think they will release it on October the 3rd. They will trick us ´like they did before....

MFG

Sgt. Buttawipo
                    if you such a smartass go make the game on ur own. If u say you dont know how then STFU.
                    You bitch and bitch but you still play the game
                    IF the game was so bad you wouldnt be at sergeant rite now
                    unless u stat padded thats a different story

Comment

Originally posted by jonnysanchez
                      its already out, download it here: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/search.php
                      rofl, original!

Comment

Yo! Whats ur problem Coderedpl? Sure I could programm béta crap like this. And yes the game ****es me off at the moment( Teamkill thing, Stat padding nerds,overpowered blackhawk usw.) I am a Sergant cuz I played hard and long....nuthing else...:nerr:

Comment

I'm not too bothered now I've stopped playing it and waiting for a better game Bye Bye BF2 it too boring now and yea the Punish thing drives me nuts.
                          Even started playing Counter Strike :hmm: :laugh:

Comment

Would you rather they rush it and release a sub-standard patch that will no doubt bring out a whole new breed of people bitching "u sukkkxxoors u fugged up teh patch agin!!11!"

or wait for them to take their time and not bugger it up?

Comment

Originally posted by BravoTwoZeroUK
                              I'm not too bothered now I've stopped playing it and waiting for a better game Bye Bye BF2 it too boring now and yea the Punish thing drives me nuts.
                              Even started playing Counter Strike :hmm: :laugh:
                              I'm so bored that I'm playing games that I used to play 6-12 months ago.. I know that mods like FH, PoE and RC will make BF2 playable, it's a great game but so many small things let it down. I've played some minimods for BF2 and they are great fun, much better than the original, yet they only change a few things, like accuracy and ammo selection (which I love).

Comment

Working...
                              X