Unreal Tournament 2004: Editors Choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unreal Tournament 2004: Editors Choice

Im thinking about picking up a copy of this game, have any of you guys had a good go of UT04 and if so what did you think?

Its a special edition with 10 cd's of mods and maps

Shop GameStop, the world's largest retail gaming and trade-in destination for Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo games, systems, consoles & accessories. Shop a wide selection of gamer-centric apparel, collectibles & more.

*edit* I dont have the original UT 2004 and I know you can get all the extra's off the net if you have the original

Re: Unreal Tournament 2004: Editors Choice

I was a big UT2k4 player in its day. As far as first-person shooters goes, nothing beats it in terms of twitch-fest gameplay. The reason I left the UT2k4 community to check out BF2 was because most UT2k4 servers are pretty much empty these days.

Pretty much UT2k4 is now reserved for private clans servers and PUGs (pickup games). (I never have been nor never will be into clans.)

Bottom line: If you can pick it up cheap, then it will be good for a few weekends playing against the bots. If you are only interested in playing against humans, then wait for UT 2007.

Comment

This game is fantastic it runs like a dream on low end machines with no lag or frame slowdown. I reccomend it highly, secially with all the mods out there.
      P.S Download the Star Wars... WOO!

Comment

bugger it i'll pick one up

Comment

Working...
        X