Noob question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob question

there are some great helpfull threads for a Noob like me....I have only played a total of 8 hours (or so), I have 2 badges so far....Basic Infantry & Basic motor driving....I have also got a good level of competency in the Helicopters (meaning...I dont crash within 5 seconds!!)

anyway...I have a few questions

• When I am Squad leader....how can i tell squad members where to attack? (I accidently found a screen where i could click a location to mark for the squad, but I cant remember how)

• I find the Special Ops guy pretty fun, but it would be handy to have the ammo guy with him to help....whats the best way to tell my squad members to change their weapons?

• As Squad Leader....does the Commander communicate directly to me?

Re: Noob question

1. CAPS Lock is the key then right click on the map and select from menu
    2. VOIP or typing
    3. He can via voip or some of the ingame speech. You can talk to him with "V"

Comment

u can also press T if ur the sqaud leader and attack by pointing at a certain location

Comment

Hit caps lock to bring up a screen that shows flags and friendlys. hit the right mouse button.

hit L button and yuo will just talking to your squad. Likewhys if you hit K you will say to the whole team or J will say to both teams.

Yes. and you to him, ask for supply drop, arty, etc. (T button or right click in spawn screen)

My advice is to read through your options screen very well.

Comment

• When I am Squad leader....how can i tell squad members where to attack? (I accidently found a screen where i could click a location to mark for the squad, but I cant remember how)
          Hit caps lock then right click on a location. To give commands in sight. Just hold the T button and select what you want.

• I find the Special Ops guy pretty fun, but it would be handy to have the ammo guy with him to help....whats the best way to tell my squad members to change their weapons?
          Use Voice Over I.P. (Using your Mic) by simply holding down the B key. You can also talk to your commander by holding down the V key.
          As Squad Leader....does the Commander communicate directly to me?
          Yes, He/She can talk to you by holding down the V key. Also you can request Orders or supplies or A UAV or anything just by holding down the T key it will show him/her where to put his/her stuff. To help you out. Again you can talk to him by just holding down the V key.

Also if you ever want to play with me im all up for a game to help new players out..
          -AIM:soraflair
          -Xfire:soraflair
          -MSN MSG:soraflair@hotmail.com
          -Yahoo MSG:soraflair

Comment

Working...
          X