Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Present for me?!?! Aww you shouldn't have!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Present for me?!?! Aww you shouldn't have!

One thing I enjoy more than all else, is coming up with unique ways to blow people up in this game. I'm on this present kick as of late, so let me know what you think. (If an enemy is running low on spawn points, this works much better.) With control of an APC or Tank, I'll drive close to an enemy base and leave it there for them to grab. What they don't know is I plastered it with C4 and have just come for the fireworks. This works real well in Gulf of Oman when I grab a boat, drive to the carrier and plaster C4 all over a helecopter waiting for the fun to start. Six kills with one press of a button and I'm on the floor laughing. Also good with APC's with 3 or 4 guys in it. Odviously not the best use of equipment, but it breaks it up a little. Your thoughts?

Re: Present for me?!?! Aww you shouldn't have!

Haha we used to do the same thing on VietnamCombat.Net back on BFV. Leave a BTR out in the open and chuck a few blocks of TNT into one of the windows.

Comment

Also a classic throwing it on top of the tiger in 42

Comment

Originally posted by kart420
        Also good with APC's with 3 or 4 guys in it. Odviously not the best use of equipment, but it breaks it up a little. Your thoughts?
        Since when do you see an APC with more than one person in it..lol

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan
          When you actually enter a game with squadwork. Which is truly rare.

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan
            I see some here and there, usually the guys in it just go along for the ride meaning the driver ability points, they probably go afk too since they never fire the guns. And kart420 you're an evil man haha!

Comment

i usually dont play n00b ops, but ive had some fun with it doung stuff like that. i did that alot in 42 by putting it in the back of jeeps or apcs

Comment

You know you are right about the squad work. Of all the games I've played so far, I can say I've had a blast in about 10 of them. I'm talking true squad work with Battle Com going, Medic's behind Support and Engineers, the whole works. We were a MACHINE taking spawn points left and right. I wish I had more games like that.

Comment

Working...
                X