kill streaks, question and your performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kill streaks, question and your performance

quick question, can you build a kill streak as a commander just using artillery?

What is your best streak and how did you do it?

Personally I am much better at dieing.......

Re: kill streaks, question and your performance

As to the commander aquiring kill streaks with the artilery I am uncertain.

My best kill streak is 46, although I think I may have gotten a higher kill streak that didn't register. This could be due to an error on the part of battlefield not counting my stats after disconecting from a server.

I believe this kill streak was done on Sharqui Peninsula with a tank on the MEC team. I drove through the streets like mad shooting at everything and when I aquired damage, I simply fell back to my base where I knew a supply crate was waiting to repair. The key is situational awareness. Keep your tank positioned in the streets so that most enemies are within a 180 degree radius of you. If you have to pass through a hostile area and are afraid that your tank is about to be targeted by at missiles, use your smoke. Not too many people use the smoke (X key) which is a shame because it is invaluable for quick getaways and troop concealment.

It could have also been acomplished with the attack helicopter on this map. I love the rare treat of being a gunner in a chopper piloted by a good pilot. I'm usually the one that has to do the flying and I'm fairly decent, it's just that I love gunning whenever I get the chance. It is so easy to get kills with the MEC 30mm gun on the attack heli when you have a good pilot. All you have to do is check your radar for friendlies before flying into a hostile area and then if no friendlies are found, shoot everything! The best bet is to start with aa turrets and then tow turrets.

Oh and one more thing: I too excell in dying!

Comment

My best is 32 when comanding..

Comment

I got my kill streak doing bombing runs on Gulf of Oman. I went 69 and 0 with a bunch of tks of course. But people were actually easy on me with the punishes. If it registers kill streaks over rounds it would be much higher. There was a time I got like 100 kills in a row over 4 rounds.

Comment

First kill streak of 20 came doing bombing runs with the F15...but to answer one of your questions, my current kill streak came as the commander...maybe like 2 kills and the rest were arty kills...yes they did count...

Comment

Short answer = YES it counts pure artillery kills towards your kill streak. I am 100% sure of this and have confirmed it after a particularly effective round as commander in which i got 45 kills (well good for me anyway because i focus on orders/spotting, tactics and UAV normally)

Comment

44 kill streak in a jet on Wetlands

Comment

57 tank whoring.

Comment

my best streak was like 30 in the f35b ...bombing gets most kills

Comment

but my best earned streak was like 12 with the m24

Comment

my best kill streak is 43 and i made it with a tank on Strike at Karkand...i think it was a server with few people on it so it was pretty easy to get a big amount of kills without dying...when your tank takes damage just get away and repair...

Comment

I got my best kills streak as a commander...

Comment

44 sniping on Karkand.

Could have got a much better killstreak if not our damn commander (who had been doing nothing during the whole round) had decided to do an arty strike on an area full of friendlies...

(got those 44 kills from sniping from 1 single spot, not a single enemy found me)

Comment

26 sniping on Mashtuur.

Comment

Working...
                            X