Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAVE YOU > slight stuttering settings at high or new crashes LOOK HERE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAVE YOU > slight stuttering settings at high or new crashes LOOK HERE.

Those that have a slight stuttering settings at high or new crashes. This is one answer to a sudden, unexpected, happening, when things have been running well till now.
    You should look at clearing your "cache" files out this is a how to
    NB FYI your in game "cache" files will be replaced after you delete them manually when you first join a game again.
    NB FYI you also should have around 600 ish max files in one folder.
    NB FYI by doing this you have no fear of affecting anything to do with the game program or Punkbuster.
    NB FYI You should keep an eye on the "cache" files from time to time as the more that is in the folder than needs to be your game will run slower and then stutter.

Lower your pings by unloading the cache files.. (worked for me, after, i installed the patch).
    Before uninstalling cache files 6 times normal ping, i got normal pings again after deleting cache files

Start > My Documents > Battlefield 2 file > mods file > bf2 > cache > any folder that look like {D7B7E2-080C-11F-C7-3AC2CB} ( or something like that ) open it/them and delete all that is inside or just delete the folder. You only need one folder like this.

You can also delete files that retain the servers logos sigs and info kept on your pc
    Start > My Documents > Battlefield 2 file > LogoCache > delete any and all files in LogoCache.

Re: HAVE YOU > slight stuttering settings at high or new crashes LOOK HERE.

I'll try when I get home. I noticed when I first installed the game my pings were much lower than they are now.

Comment

I do it all the time, can also clean out the Logo Cache as well

Comment

Start > My Documents > Battlefield 2 file > mods file > bf2 > cache > any folder that look like {D7B7E2-080C-11F-C7-3AC2CB} ( or something like that ) open it/them and delete all that is inside or just delete the folder. You only need one folder like this.

these files are your shaders mate, you should only delete these files if you have been trying loads of different graphical settings, I can't see how they in any way would effect your ping..

Comment

Working...
        X