Control points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Control points

Is there any mod that makes the start points unavailable to take over, it's hard to explain but in some levels, it's impossible for the enemies to take over the control point where I begin the game, & also impossible for my team to take over the control point where the enemy begins the game, I'm so irritated when the enemies take over all the control points & I have to give up, specially when I have about 100 more tickets than the enemy, & they win, which newly happened (In the second level, don't remember the name, I was the commander, a sniper, we were against China), it's not fair, PLEASE tell me if you know about anything that fulfilles this!

Re: Control points

there is a server-side mod that changes the gamemode to supply lines instead of conquest. Meaning all the flags exist as normal but you can only take control of one at a time. In a certain order.
    Unfortunately i havent been able to find a server (with ppl in it) running this yet.
    Its called Landot AAS if you wanna try find a server.

Comment

I don't know if you understand, but the task of the enemy in this game is actually to capture all controle points. Might sound weird and bastardish to you, but that's how the game is, take that from me.

Comment

Originally posted by SaUrOn
        I don't know if you understand, but the task of the enemy in this game is actually to capture all controle points. Might sound weird and bastardish to you, but that's how the game is, take that from me.
        lol

Comment

Working...
        X