Logitech MX510 Key Mapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech MX510 Key Mapping

In the past I have used Logigamer to map all my keys on this mouse. Still relatively new to BF2 and wondering if this program is necessary to map all the keys for this game, or is there an easier way?

Regards

Re: Logitech MX510 Key Mapping

You'll probably need to map the keys using it's own software as I don't believe bf2 supports the extra buttons.

Comment

well i just map the keys to the mouse and it works grand

Comment

Including the "forward" and "backward" buttons above/below the mouse wheel? I can easily map the other buttons in game, but those two didn't seem to be recognized. How exactly did you get those other two buttons working mate?

Regards

Comment

i cant even bind the re-load button 2 my middle mouse button:cry:

Comment

Go to control panel and select mouse, then select buttons, now say you wanted to make button 7 foward, select 7, click the modify button and select "keystroke" from the drop down menu. Now click on the box and press "w" now press apply.. repeat process to assign all the keys you want, job's a good un mate..

Comment

I see Calibre. I messed around with this for Call of Duty, but I think I ended up using this third-party utility so that I could use the default keys for web surfing, but have unique mouse setup for each game. However, my 1GB memory is precious with BF2 so I think I'll give this method a whirl instead - KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid).

Thanks!

Comment

I have same mouse and sometimes buttons just dont work ingame now and then

Comment

I am using the tweak to give application specific settings with SetPoint drivers 2.40+

The tweak will be slightly different for the MX510..I hope you can figure it out. If not, let me know.

So 'no', you don't need LogiGamer anymore.

Comment

yeah I could see how you would want different profiles for button settings, I just play BF2 so I don't bother with any other configurations for the mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Talus
                      I am using the tweak to give application specific settings with SetPoint drivers 2.40+

The tweak will be slightly different for the MX510..I hope you can figure it out. If not, let me know.

So 'no', you don't need LogiGamer anymore.
                      Is this possible w/ the MX518? I tried looking for the 1000040 folder and I don't have it. I have ones like 100004A, C, D, E, and a bunch of other number/letter folders.

//edit
                      I retract what I previously said, my MX518 seems to be recognized in BF2's controls if mapped directly through the game.

Comment

I have the MX1000 and can map almost every button on my mouse (10)

Comment

Working...
                        X