Help with my mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with my mod

Well i have been trying to get my reskins ingame...and ill package the mod so the object clients come up and all of the other .zips. So i go into the object_client.zip to put my new skins and there are no folders in there....so what do i do? And also this a really noobish question, but here is the place to ask. Alright so if i wanna edit some con files (which dont come up either)....ill open it with notepad and when i try to save it says something along the lines "This savepoint .... is not a valid directory" something along those lines...any help?

Re: Help with my mod

The files have 'read-only' attributes on them. If you right click on a file that you're trying to edit and click properties, on the bottom you'll notice a read-only checkbox that you can uncheck.

Comment

Re: Help with my mod

Alright thanks, now will the file work like that now? or do i have to put it back to read only? And also does anyone know the reason there are no files in my mod? they are only in /mods/bf2....but if i go to my mod and look for the .cons or look for the skins nothing is there...

Comment

Working...
      X