Engi Kit Rox My Sox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engi Kit Rox My Sox

first of all id like 2 say hi to all, HI , ok alot of pplz thnk that the us engi kit is crap on infantry levels... its not all u hav 2 do is aim at the upper chest, boom! dead. i was mucking round on karkland wof da shotty and i got 35 kills and 8 deaths not 2 bad eh? sometimes u get mowed down the thing is to camp hide and stay up close 2 the battle. u hav 2 b very sneeky aswell. the best map for it is sharqi penins. i really dont know y pplz dont use the engi kit more often, the unlock 4 it is sw33t aswell

Re: Engi Kit Rox My Sox

I like the pump action shotguns that the USMC and PLA have, but I'm not really that fond of the jackhammer. The S12K is pretty good too, but usually it's only one kill per clip since you need 3-4 rounds to kill someone with it since it's fairly weak. But the shotguns in this game are overlooked IMO. A lot of people like to take the pump actions into alleyways like you said and wreak havoc.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Jackhammer is awesome.. so is s12k, i <3 the saiga.

Comment

Nothing like the DAO-12....keep you foe close...sometimes you need to lure them in by taking a few hits....but once you jump out and greet them with 12 shotties...its over!

Comment

Yes, the engineer's shotgun at close quarter combat is hard to beat, in fact any of the shotguns are great. The Saiga, Jackhammer, DAO-12 (for AT) are deadly because of their hitting power and excellent rate of fire. Karlkand is a good map to use them on, especially against the bunny hoppers. They jump and before then can even fire their n00b tube...boom, they're toast !

Don't forget that at a distance the pistol is your friend !

Comment

1. Nice job and welcome
            2.No 1337 talk. (Using numbers insted of letters)
            thats all I ask.

Comment

Working...
            X