Just a helpful reminder, folks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a helpful reminder, folks...

If there is a friendly vehicle nearby that you would like to enter, you can hold down the 'E' key so that the driver doesn't have to come to a complete stop to pick you up or to avoid teamkilling you, meanwhile, you can safely enter the vehicle. A win-win situation. You don't get run over, the driver doesn't pick up a tk.

This has been a helpful reminder. Thank you.

Re: Just a helpful reminder, folks...

Good tip - I use it daily.

Comment

Already known Plus you should of posted in the Tips section buts yes this is kind of important.

Comment

Yah...this is too cool...and can't recommend it enough. The other day I was on OCS and there was a pilot flying the bomber around solo...so I ran to the end of the run way and asked him to do a low fly by and pick me up...which he did.

In the next 10 minutes he got 14 kills (which gives me points) and I got 12 kills (which gives him points) and we went on to win the map. Loads of fun.

Comment

I jumped off the highest crane on Kubra Dam and got the gunner seat in my team's attack chopper . I love this trick

Comment

Download and watch some of the videos...it's quite amazing what some have accomplished using this trick...mid air transfers...ejecting and landing in boats or ground vehicles...

Not really realistic...but oh so cool.

Comment

I'm asuming this is the same indra that often plays on our server (IRON Phoenix).

If so, clever and skilled players with an eye for teamwork such as you and your buddy are welcome there anytime!

Comment

Well about that teamkilling i get killed most of the time by friendly vehicle nearby:|:
                and that is a great tip

Comment

Yes good tip, you just have to look and make sure that it isn't already full!

Comment

Originally posted by IRONxMortlock
                    Yes good tip, you just have to look and make sure that it isn't already full!
                    Lol yea that would be a pain in the ar$e if it was full

Cheers,

Sargeant Marshall :guns:

Comment

Originally posted by Indra
                      If there is a friendly vehicle nearby that you would like to enter, you can hold down the 'E' key so that the driver doesn't have to come to a complete stop to pick you up or to avoid teamkilling you, meanwhile, you can safely enter the vehicle. A win-win situation. You don't get run over, the driver doesn't pick up a tk.

This has been a helpful reminder. Thank you.

Had to repeat it!

Never get run-over again!

Also, The vechicle can be going ((((max speed))))!

Hit the dam button, jerks! If not, splaaaaaaaaaat!

Comment

Nice reminder, saved me a few times this has.:rock:

Comment

Always funny when I call for a ride then I run straight at the driver which comes driving my direction. They usually try to get around me, slow down afraid of a tk, almost wetting their pants thinking of the boon that recently did the same thing just before hitting pageDown But then the next thing they see is anothe green or blue dot on their little hud in their vehicle.
                          Holding down "E" while trying to enter a moving vehicle is probably one of the most valuable hints I got the first day of playing BF.
                          Nevertheless, loads of ppl seem not to know this, so thanks for the heads-up. I guess you just had an experience with someone who tried tapping "E" just when he wanted to enter the vehicle, thinking that timing matters...

Comment

Working...
                          X