Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

page up key....where do you keep yours???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• page up key....where do you keep yours???

next door, down the street, in a padlocked box etc etc ?????

The amount of times i have seen a vote where half the players don't vote is nuts. Ok i get if you are busy but the key is, at least on my keyboard, only about..............................this far away. The problem with this is that EA have set rather high requirements for votes required to mutiny/kick/change map etc so everyone needs to have a say. I was on a server earlier that one guy in the opposition had a teamwork score in the region of -150 due to multiple tk's....we couldn't get rid of him cause half his team didn't vote!! and trust me this guy had to go racism, swearing etc were all part of the package ...my team just voted cause he was killing the other team more than all of us put together

So do you normally vote and if not why not?

Re: page up key....where do you keep yours???

I vote every time I see the option down there. You do know there is a bug with the voting. I have a friend who could not vote. (No he did not have "opt out of voting" Checked)

Comment

i have never seen a vote successful. i think the requirements are to high as well. i think alot of people opt out of voting as well now because it's basically no use.

Comment

It is just stupid i can't see why people don't vote, i think most of the time its because there to immature or stupid to realise where the button is on there keyboard.
        I also do think that the amount of votes you need is to high, it always has been, i can't see how EA has been so stupid its like they haven't even played the last game and realise that few people vote.

Comment

it should be a touch over half the people on your team. majority rules!

Comment

I can see the vote results message, but I never get the actual vote message. And opt out is not checked.

Comment

Use all seeing eye
              Go to option
              team kill mode, check forgive

Then go find a server and no more voting against you
              Huray

Comment

Working...
              X