Tournament style rules?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tournament style rules?

Granted different rules apply to different tournament settings (ie differences between CPL and GGL) but what is the general consensus for tournament play?

I ask because I keep hearing the battle of the 2 sides, one that sees themselves as moral high grounders and the others that see themselves at tactical high grounders. Be the argument bunny hopping, n00b tubes, tanks, spawn camping, or BH whoring these two philosophies apply.

I personly like to go by "tournament" style rules for myself when I play. I play this way to give myself a sense of consistency of standard and as a tournament requires written rules as opposed to "unspoken rules" theres little to no grey area morally or tactically. Not to mention I would like to be competative at some point =)

So my question is what are, or are expected to be, the tournament rules of play for BF2 in reguard to the a fore mentioned topics?

Re: Tournament style rules?

Well since this isn't CSS with the AMP. Then there should be no rules against anything every thing was put in their. And its all fair game. It also depends on the tourney.

Comment

Re: Tournament style rules?

Nice avitar and sig BTW =)

Comment

Working...
      X