Basic Explosives Ordinance Badge, how did you get yours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Explosives Ordinance Badge, how did you get yours

If you have it, how did you get it.....C4, Mines, claymores? And, how many have you killed in one game?
    Or how many in one explosion?
    What is your best technique (car bombing....drive and jump, etc)?

Re: Basic Explosives Ordinance Badge, how did you get yours

Well I got vet version so ill give ya my strat, c4 all the way. Throw and detonate asap on karkand 64 player map with less people. Throw it over the wooden walls between the first mec and us flag and you should get the kills ez. Around corners, over walls, behind people, in front. If your close nouf to use a shotgun throw the c4 run and detonate.

Comment

Claymores on karkand.

Comment

i did it on fushe pass on chinese, kept going to the usmc main spawn and put c4 in the black hawks waiting for them to take off and blow them.

i dont think many people know but if you are going to put c4 on a black hawk put ONE piece of c4 on the INSIDE of the chopper, this way no one can see the c4 and by only putting one c4 in the chopper you will kill all of the crew in the blackhawk but the chopper itself doesnt accualy blow up.

and of course you aren't wasting c4 when doing this.

Comment

C4, Karkand...its no easy task because it seems that you have to achieve a higher C4 kill amount (13 kills) if you've got TK's...

Comment

I ran around on 64 player karkand and tossed claymores out into the rushing USMC troops... I'd usually get one off just before I was killed, but it would go off and net me 1-2 US players... Do this 10 or so times, and you've got it... Just don't be afraid of the inevitable deaths that come from running out into the open chucking claymores..

(The plus of this strategy is usually the enemy is right there to set them off before your teammates can)

Comment

I just got mine last night, and you'll be surprised how. No tricks. No suicides.

I played Strike at Karkand on the 32 person map version, but it was late at night so the server only had 12 people - not a lot at all, but the ticket counts were geared for 32 people (i.e. lots of opportunities for killing).

I consistently C4'd the Market flag for defensive purposes and then ran off taking other flags, shooting baddies, etc. Whenever the commander spotted someone trying to take the flag, or it went white, I'd blow the C4 and get 1-2 kills every time. Over the course of the entire round I got 20+ C4 kills doing basic defense.

Comment

Don't have it but I would assume C4.

Comment

I got the expert badge, i got it on karkand just by pwning...

Comment

I have the vet badge

I got the required amount of explosive kills ( 500 ) using mines, and I got the 23 in one round ( actually more like 40) using claymores on Sharqi

I am around 950 explosive kills now...and to get expert i think you need 1000 kills and 39 in one round :shock:

It will be tough to get that many again. I was fortunate to play against a squad that wouldnt let up in attacking my position.

Plz do that again

Comment

Working...
                    X