This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blowing Sh1t up with the m95

My beloved M 95 was my 3rd unlock in the game. I have noticed that sometimes you can blow up stuff with it. As an example : Once there was a blackhawk hovering over a flag and i tried to shoot out the pilot but as the hawk moved while it shot, so i hit the nose of this chopper. And what happend: I blew up the damn chopper and got 6 kills with one shot. Before you ask: The hawk wasnt smoking or burning.
    This occurs sometimes but I cant figure out what it is. Perhaps there is a weak spot in every unarmored vehicle. Perhaps this is a bug. But this works sometimes.
    So if you made the same expierience share your knowledge to me.

P.S. Please, dont post your "The m95 sucks" bullsh1t here. I cant hear it anymore.

Re: Blowing Sh1t up with the m95

Any chance you capped the pilot ? I have done this many times...shoot the pilot, the blackhawk nosedives into flag/building (since they were capping objective) before anyone has time to hit f1...1 shot six kills...

Comment

no as i said i missed. i hit the nose and the sucker blew

Comment

ive done the same thing, only it was a cobra.

Comment

where did you hit that bugger?

Comment

well with mine i think i may have hit the pilot and the gunner in one shot, it was kinda odd, it was hovering and i was on a crane and it was kinda tilted i aim for the pilot the thing blows up and i get 2 kills, mayb i hit the pilot and the heli hit sometihng not sure.

Comment

I am pretty sure that there must be a weak spot. I saw a sniper vid. one guy was blowing up everything: boats, cobras, vodniks and even a starting plane. you might say this is cheating but honestly it happened to me and this seems to happen randomly. Perhaps vehicles have some special target areas. I mean if you shoot a tank aiming at the chain (with a tank) you kill him with two shots. If you shoot the turret you need 3 or 4 shots. So i think there MUST be a special sweet spot. Common guys post ur experience!:evil:

Comment

every hawk has a weak point, its somewhere in the nose of the helicopter. i killed about 20 choppers already with the m95. it works nearly everytime

Comment

cool somebody made the same expirience. i think the lower part of the nose of a fighter jet is its sweet spot. NOTE: I THINK THE VEHICLE MUST BE MOVING OR HOVERING TO BLOW IT!!!

Comment

The M95 sucks.

sorry, I just had to.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptKot
                      I am pretty sure that there must be a weak spot. I saw a sniper vid. one guy was blowing up everything: boats, cobras, vodniks and even a starting plane. you might say this is cheating but honestly it happened to me and this seems to happen randomly. Perhaps vehicles have some special target areas. I mean if you shoot a tank aiming at the chain (with a tank) you kill him with two shots. If you shoot the turret you need 3 or 4 shots. So i think there MUST be a special sweet spot. Common guys post ur experience!:evil:
                      unless you havnt heard, that vid was not real, as in he had it all staged and everything was low on health when he shot it or it had c4 on it.

Comment

The M95 doesn't suck, if you think it does you just don't know how to use it. I love it, I have it on one of my many accounts. I never really shoot at a helicopter unless it's hovering over a base completely still or if it's on fire (not just smoking). If it's on fire and you shoot it you will get the kills for it.

Comment

I've shot down an Mec chopper with the m95 with about 3-4 shots

Comment

Is the M95 the sniper rifle that in real life can go through armor and disable engines? If so, maybe that's the reason it works.

Comment

i have never got a pilot before, is there a specific way to shoot? i can get normal ppl easy but the pilots? ugh..........headache

Comment

Working...
                              X