SP help plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SP help plz

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post so I'll try it anyway as this is my first.

I've had the game for a while now but don't play online. All these new maps coming out look great, am I right in saying they are only for online gaming ?

Each time I try it in SP mode it loads and just crashes, so my question is, is there a way to "edit" a file somewhere in one of the new maps to enable you to play in SP as well please ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: SP help plz

You are correct that they are not for single player. The modding community is waiting for an A.I. editor to be released from EA before we see them on single player.

Thank you, have a nice day.

Comment

Thanks kindly for the reply, now at least I know there's nothing wrong with my game.

Comment

There are some maps available for SP/co-op play. Several people have made SP versions of the large MP-only official maps and there are a few original maps too. Check the BattlefieldSinglePlayer forum (http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~bf42play...?showforum=23). Note that co-op is basically the same as SP since the server is just an SP game which other people connect to.

Comment

Working...
        X