This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banning for kicking azz.....

Some of these wussie severs ban for excessive teamkilling otherwise kicking there azz......What is the deal? I was banned 3x yesterday and I know for a fact I killed only enemy and lots of them! This a repeating pattern that happens daily...Its seems to that some severs only want none gamers to rack up stats....

Re: Banning for kicking azz.....

Originally posted by pever
    Some of these wussie severs ban for excessive teamkilling otherwise kicking there azz......What is the deal? I was banned 3x yesterday and I know for a fact I killed only enemy and lots of them! This a repeating pattern that happens daily...Its seems to that some severs only want none gamers to rack up stats....
    jealousy is a b1tch aint it?

Comment

Jsut be a ****ty player like me and you won't have to worry about it...

Comment

Personally, If I was ever kicked from a server for kicking azz I'd be flattered.

Comment

I was kicked last night because I shot down an admin's attack chopper with AA.

Comment

kicking out of a server for pwnin, its not cheap, its an honor, shows teh skillz

Comment

yeah. you should feel privledged

Comment

I have been banned for being too good. It was not that I was good, but they were extremly poor players....... There are plenty of servers out there just say F U and move on.

Comment

Same problem here. Got kicked after shooting the same enemy jet with the same pilot and bomber in it over and over again

He started a kickvote.

Comment

Originally posted by PixelOp
                    Personally, If I was ever kicked from a server for kicking azz I'd be flattered.
                    Yeah, it would be cool until it started being a reccuring theme. I only play for about 2-3 hours a day, so if I got booted from servers 3 times a day, that would make me very frustrated.

Sorry to hear what happened pever. Some people just shouldnt have admin rights. If all else fails just play on the EA servers. They cant boot you from those as easily. Or if you like playing on unranked servers, have all your friends pull your spare computer parts together to build a server of your own. Thats what my friends and I did (Well, the thing is basically mine with the exception of the case).

Comment

ah stupid kicers

Comment

your probably a nub

Comment

it happens. Just avoid that server in the future.

Comment

Last night my fellow clan member, [MTF]the MUFFINMAN and I were flying in a MEC transport chopper; he was flying I was gunner while the rest of the seats were full of other players. We went to capture a point and were hovering above the flag when another MEC transport chopper full of players flew underneath us and their rotors hit our bottom.... BOOM! [MTF]theMUFFINMAN went from 2 points (it was the start of the mission) to -42 and was instantly kicked... How does this work?

Comment

Yawn.

Comment

Working...
                              X