Spec Ops: Blowing up enemy assets with C4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spec Ops: Blowing up enemy assets with C4

I read the other day that spec ops get points for taking out enemy assets like artillery or UAV trailers with their c4. I just did that on the Oman map but I got NO points for it. What gives?

Thanks

Re: Spec Ops: Blowing up enemy assets with C4

In the new patch, they're adding points for doing those things.

You must've mis-read them or they made an error.

Comment

Yea, I was pleasantly surprised to find out i had quietly trespassed onto the enemy base, knifed the commander, and blew the UAV/Scanner and got out in the enemy MIG, when i found out all i had was 2 points for the knifing

still fun though, but go 1.03, when ill get more pts

Comment

That's going to make the commander completly useless in the new patch IMO. You'll have everyone going for commander assets....

Comment

Originally posted by JarEme
          In the new patch, they're adding points for doing those things.

You must've mis-read them or they made an error.
          OK, thanks.

I read it in a game guide on one of those commercial gaming sites like gamespot.

Comment

I doubt it. They will go for it if they points are too high, say 10 points for artillery.

Then again, artillery is not fair, either. A stupid commander hiding somewhere can get dozens of kills in a game by artillery. Being able to take that away from him should be worth more than say 2 points.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_jimmy_norton
              That's going to make the commander completly useless in the new patch IMO. You'll have everyone going for commander assets....
              and that's a bad thing????? He will have to have a squad to protect him and his assets now!!!

Still haven't heard what they are going to do to stop the bunnies and the jets (which really ruin the game--would like to see the jets removed completely, or at least they have to land at their base and it would take 10 minustes of game time to rearm and refuel!!!!!)

Comment

They want to make it worth enough so that enough people will try to blow it up, but not worht so much that the entire team stands round it and blows it up to get 10 points or whatever.

You know it would happen....

Comment

I think it will be a big mistake. Even if the commander is near with a squad to protect the assets, all that will mean is the opposing commander will be artying the assets non-stop to get that squad standing around defending.

It will be a mistake, because the crate won't repair anymore, and the commander..even if an engy will get killed by the 10 guys trying to get the points for blowing the C4.... a shottie against many guys with M4 and AK-74 will not get much done.

Comment

Working...
                  X