Eryx and the other one needs to be TAD more powerful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eryx and the other one needs to be TAD more powerful

It has happened to me more than twice and more than three times in a server that i couldnt kill a freakin humvee or a vodnik or any other vehicle because it wasnt destroyed immediately. What happens is, it starts smoking to the red level and then it blows up, giving the ppl inside a chance to run and leaving me with less or no kills.

What do you ppl think

Re: Eryx and the other one needs to be TAD more powerful

I agree its a god damn ANTI TANK Missle its supposed to be powerful and blow through mini automobiles like a joke

Comment

Yeah, I think a vodnik/humvee/HJ2048 (w/e the Chinese one is) should be one hit with a rocket. If you manage to get behind one and sneak one into the cabin then it'll blow, or at least take out the driver, but on those things it should be an OHK. It's already two on an APC and three (average) on a tank, which I think is fine. I think it should also only be two for a heli, but that's probably asking for too much. Other than helis and vodniks I think the damage they do is fine.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Just shoot the wheels, I think they blow up instantly like that.......not quite sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Coderedpl
          It has happened to me more than twice and more than three times in a server that i couldnt kill a freakin humvee or a vodnik or any other vehicle because it wasnt destroyed immediately. What happens is, it starts smoking to the red level and then it blows up, giving the ppl inside a chance to run and leaving me with less or no kills.

What do you ppl think
          Yaa, that's nails. I've found the tires and grill are great places to hit, and hell, maybe empty a SMG clip into it to soften it up.

PS: Anyone tell you your sig is majorly hawt?
          NSFW

Comment

AT rockets are fine how they are, ppl need to stop shooting the front of the tank its heavily armored in that area. aim for the threads or the ass

Comment

Yeah the ass of a tank/apc or the wheels of anything else are sweet spots.

Comment

I remember BF1942, a bazooka to the back of the lighter tanks (M4, T34 etc.) was a 1 hit kill, that was fun. the heavier ones took 2 hits, but back in BF1942 rockets arched and didn't have wire guiding, so i guess it's all equal.

Comment

wait so.... which part of the tank is the Thread?

Comment

Originally posted by JeFFLe323
                    wait so.... which part of the tank is the Thread?
                    The Caterpillar tracks, the back treads 2 shots with the AT rocket.:evil:

EDIT: and it's tread, not thread.

Comment

Two shots in the tread will do it. It doesn't have to be the back of it. It does have to be the belt-part of the tread though.

Comment

i agree but it cant kill tanks in like 1 shokt mayber 2

Comment

It needs to be a tiny bit more powerful or tanks a little bit weaker. When I'm in a tank and get hit twice in the back, I can easily jump out, run away, and waste the AT who's reloading before the thing explodes.

It's like having two lives.

Comment

Working...
                          X