my bf2 is crashing my comp everytime i play it

my specs are
    amd 64 3400+, 2.40ghz
    ati radeon 9800 all in wonder pro 128
    2gb ram

please post feedback on why this is happening and how i can fix it

thanks

Re: bf2 crashing all the time

Can you be more specific! is it crashing after a couple of mins or after a hour or crashing as soon as you load a map ?

Comment

well its diffent times realy can be between 10 and 30 mins, im just playing normally and theres no show of anything going rong then just bam and the screen goes off and my pc restarts sometimes i have to restart it myself by the power button tho

Comment

well at least its not crashing as soon as the map loads thats something,lol.
        Have you updated your graphics card drivers? thats the first thing i'd suggest,and does it crash in single player or multiplayer or both?

Mine seems to do random crashes in single player but in multiplayer its only done it once.My wife also plays bf2 and has not had a single game crash! so maybe its something on my computer and maybe something on yours thats causing the crashes.

Make sure anti virus is disabled and any other background programs (although i always have my anti virus and firewall running when i play multiplayer(you never know!))

Comment

I've heard that people with similar problems to yours solved it by reducing their lighting setting to medium or low...
          Can't hurt to try...

Comment

Working...
          X