Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ''Your connection to the server has been lost''

Hello,

When i first installed the game i was unable to play due to this error ''Your connection to the server has been lost'' so i ask a friend to send me a copy of his pb paste, i replaced mine with it and the error disapeared.

Yesterday i played a bit in the morning and then leaved the computer idling, back at night tried to play, i can enter a server but about 2/3 seconds after i get kicked with the same error.

Now the replace the pb folder trick don't work as i get the same error when i try to play, i think it's punkbuster related but i can't solve it this time.

I see that alot of other players get this error, what is going on?
    Please help...

Regards

Re: ''Your connection to the server has been lost''

Well this may sound hard to believe but I had this same problem - JOin a server then get kicked almost straight away with the connection error message

Following advice I changed my find server filters options to be less selective

Frequnetly friends would be on a server tell me the IP i would type in direct and get connection probs once i joined.

PB was upto date etc - Altering the search filters got rid of the problem and I have never had that message again

There may be other problems but the above solved it for me - try it

Comment

Re: ''Your connection to the server has been lost''

Try starting the game with lower priority than normal, e.g. make a batchfile that does this every time, e.g. start /belownormal bf2.exe +menu 1 +fullscreen 1

There's a thread on this, read the whole thread, and in the thread is an example of a batch file and in the last post, a file attachment to thread.

Comment

Working...
      X