New unlocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New unlocks

I was thinking it would be cool if not only you got a weapon unlock, but an upgrade that every class gets also (in addition). I was thinking perhaps:

Throwing knife ability
    Upgraded Pistol
    Ear Plugs (immune to drunk mode from those tanks and artil going off ever .3 seconds)
    Advanced Body armor (maybe 20% additional armor for the classes that have it)
    Increased Health (20%)
    Increased Sprint stamina (20%)
    Extra Ammo (1 or 2 extra clips for primary weapon)

Ideas?

Re: New unlocks

EA/DICE will never add anything like that, infact I highly doublt they will add anything but weapon unlocks, and even that's pushing it.

Comment

DIdn;t say they would, did I? But I can dream, earplugs would definitely be my first pick lol

Comment

As an Engineer I'd be stoked to get a bp-vest or be able to fix things quicker.

There definitely needs to be more options..

Comment

Lol, "Drunk mode".

Shell shock dude, shellshock.

hehe.

Comment

I love this idea, but I doubt EA/DICE will ever implement it.

Comment

i think AT should get some nades...now that would be sweeet

Comment

let me tell you this once a game has put weapons they want in a game never in the history of that game will ever have a diffrent gun changes by the company. some games like CS offer custom models so u can change the looks but never ever ever a new gun has or ever will be added

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper_13
                  let me tell you this once a game has put weapons they want in a game never in the history of that game will ever have a diffrent gun changes by the company. some games like CS offer custom models so u can change the looks but never ever ever a new gun has or ever will be added

there were two new guns added to cs dude :P

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper_13
                    1. You completely missed the point of this thread.
                    2. Punctuation is your friend.
                    3. Try to keep rants in the Off Topic section of the board.
                    4. I'm sure your long list of credentials has the role of game developer on it. Wait, no it doesn't. So why don't you do us all a favor, sit down and stfu. kthxbye

Comment

They have something similar for BF2:MC where the sniper gets a thermal scope, and tanks can become faster, among other things. But I think that if you get the expert badge for a class or weapon you should get a bonus, like a more powerful pistol for the expert combat badge.

Comment

Or how about C4 in one hand and the detonater in the other hand? Left click will drop the explosives and right click will instantly blow them up

That's my dream.. no more buggy switching and blowing yourself up

Comment

Drunk mode, I insist =p. It and my 5200 are definitely NOT friends. I can't count the number of times I've died due to not being able to shoot back while drunk and hiding in a corner waitng for it to go away =(

Comment

yeh would be cool sorta like wolfenstein enemy territory???

Comment

If that happens, there has to be cons for each one, for earplugs, you can't hear what people say so it's harder to be medic when everybody is yelling medic, or be a squad leader taking orders from a commander. Extra clips=less sprint time, extra health=less sprint or less ammo, extra sprint=less ammo or body armor. extra body armor, less sprint. I would take extra sprint and extra ammo, because on maps like Karkand, for weapons like G3, yu really need 2 extra clips, for maps like Kubra Dam, yu need extra sprint.

Comment

Working...
                              X