This should be not aloud WHAT SO EVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This should be not aloud WHAT SO EVER

Freindly fire off, C4 a jeep, blow yourelf up and NOT DIE. This should be NOT POSSIBLE. You should STILL be able to kill yourself, even if you can't kill teamates. It spoils the fun.

I was on the [UM] United Members server, MASS C4'd jeaps, everyone on that server mussed have been spec ops, and theres may trying to play the game how its suposed to be played, with a gun, aiming, and shooting, not putting C4 on a jeep constanly and driving, stand right next to the jeep, press the detonator, fly up in the air, and parachute down. HOW PATHETIC.

I also encounterd the first dolphin dive and repeater today, mainly as i usually play with mature people who can actually play, but there was no one on there tonight. There were doing that move, droped c4 on, blew it up, so they went flying and not die, then parachute down. again... PATHETIC. Go play CS ffs and dance all day there.

People like these should not be able to play on ranked servers, simply because it's lame.

then.. wiat for it.... i get kicked because i ccomplained about them CONSTANTLY doing it, but not only was i kicked, i was kicked for excessive teamkilling, when FF is off!! Lame excuse for kicking really. It's people like this who make be want to take a hammer to my screen.

[/rant]

*if this has been posted before, then think of it like this: everything has been posted before, and if there was no new posts, then the forum would be dead *

I reccomend keeping away from that server, unless your a n00b and can't aim with a gun.

Re: This should be not aloud WHAT SO EVER

^agreed

Comment

Why were you playing on an FF-off server in the first place? You had to have known that opens the door for shady tactics like these...

~Wolfgang

Comment

To be honest, i didn't know you could plant c4 on yourself at not die, you know? it was common sense for me to think that!

I played on a FF off server for a change of all the teamkilling basically, but its just worse.

Comment

Yeah I used to play on FF-off servers in BF:V, where you'd have the n00bs launching RPGs/LAW/M79s at their feet to get easy cheap kills, and sometimes you'd even have a guy running around tossing timebombs everywhere around him. FF-off has its merits, but usually draws out the more reprehensible tactics from the more reprehensible of people.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Theres a whole huge thread on that servers and the clans dodgy behaviour

Comment

Yeah, saw that post earlier, vaugly rememberd it when i went to join the server, coulnt remember if it was a good post or bad one. Now they ban people who do that karkand glitch, so i thought fair enough ill play, sure enough, when karkand comes, a huge flett of cars packed with c4 come at the USMC spawn point. really is pathetic that they have to play like that.

Comment

I hope the ones complaining about this friendly fire thing aren't the same ones that complained about the restrictions on ranked servers.

Comment

Originally posted by default
                  really is pathetic that they have to play like that.
                  Yeah don't worry, they'll eventually get their server rules changed and maybe some of the punks' stats will be reset.

Comment

You know.. some people actually play for fun. Yeah ok so it shouldn't be a ranked server, but why do you care so much about other peoples' stats/ranks anyway? Fooling around and doing weird/crazy stuff I see no problem with. There are plenty of servers in the sea. I filter ranked servers and was stunned the other day when I joined a ff off server, but my mind boggled with the possibilities and it was probably the most fun I've had in weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by SKluck
                      You know.. some people actually play for fun. Yeah ok so it shouldn't be a ranked server, but why do you care so much about other peoples' stats/ranks anyway? Fooling around and doing weird/crazy stuff I see no problem with. There are plenty of servers in the sea. I filter ranked servers and was stunned the other day when I joined a ff off server, but my mind boggled with the possibilities and it was probably the most fun I've had in weeks.
                      Suicide jeeps are lame enough as it is, and if the spec-ops can just hop out and survive the explosion then it's even gayer.

Comment

Originally posted by SKluck
                        Ok, not once did i say anything about theres or my stats (i don't think). Couln't care less about theres really.

And, you call being blown up constantly just as you manage to get out of the base fun? I think not! I like to play for fun, whilst getting my stats up at the same time, but this is no where near fun. Once or twice in a round i don't mind, but every time you spawn is the fun killer.

Just to add something extra: I'm a regular on a ranked server with FF off, and not once did i see anything like this going on, probably why i didn't expect it too.

Comment

That sounds like a good time. Gonna try that and have some fun with it.

Comment

agreed!

Comment

Working...
                            X