Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

same ol question, how does my computer stand up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• same ol question, how does my computer stand up?

ok, first off i want to go ahead and say that i might sound stupid in some parts of this question, but its because i dont know computers as well as most of the people on this site, so please just work through the ignorance and help me and with answer. please

ok the main parts of my pc are as follows, radeon x300, pentium 4 3.4ghz, 512mb of ram, ddr sram (something like that) and i think thats the main components, so what kinda settings do yall think i can run this game on, cause ive tried a few and i get lag on some of the settings, so if yall would, tell me how yall would run it to get the most out of it.

thank you again.

Re: same ol question, how does my computer stand up?

Low/Medium, but mostly low. The ram and vid card are holding you back badly.

Comment

i thought he x300 was better then the 9800's and all that, but i still see people with the 9800 running high settings, i know my ram is a lil bit on the low side, but i thought my video card was in the medium range.

Comment

x300's play most fine, but only having 512megs of system ram is gonna hold you back alot, upgrade to 1 1/2 - 2gigs an u'll be set

Comment

9800s > x300

Comment

Working...
          X