A challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A challenge

If you want to have some fun in game and make the game more challenging try this. After the game starts and about 1 min. has passed press the tab button and see who has the highest score on the other team. Then see if you can hunt them down and kill them. Kinda like "Big Bear Hunting". I have found this to be great fun. Doing this will also help show you how people get those large scores every game as the high scoring players do a lot of the same stuff. This also makes them easier to hunt down. Just a thought. Good hunting.

Re: A challenge

how are you suposed to find him among 32 enemies?

Comment

Glad you asked! I watch my upper left screen glanceing (looking ) up there as often as I can and when I see them kill someone like a squad leader (squad leader can be found on mini map,they show up as a number in a circle and it helps if you know the names of one or two of them)or better a player whose name I can see looking out in front of me (names appear to float over thier heads). Ill go to that area and start hunting them. If there is a large number of the enemy just kill all you can (there usually isnt) and you might kill them too. I like to kill them with the granade launcher and hear the whining begin. They will cry about it for a long time. A lot of the time if you wait where you killed them (such as a chopper spawn or at a flag, not where they spawn) they will be back. My son and I killed one guy 7 times between us he kept comming back to the same flag in a humvee. We still laugh about that. Also if you have any helpful hints on this Im always open to new Ideas.

Comment

That's smart. Didn't think of that!
        I might try it if I am furious with someone lol :laugh:

Comment

sounds kinda fun but i rather get 30 plus kills each round

Comment

No one said that you cant still rack up the kills, this is just another idea that works that you may not have thought of. I have only had 1 player on the other team that I couldnt find using this system. If someone kills you and you want revenge, sniper hunting (one of my favorites), maybe that guy who keeps calling in that arty strike, or that whiner that keeps spaming messages like "no skillz noob","not fair kick that guy" (you know the one keeps trying to kick someone needing 12 votes to kick and gets 2) thats just some of the reasons to go after a certin player on the other team. Also I like to try and take out the other teams comander (now lets see you call an arty strike dead guy). Just a few Ideas here. Happy hunting!

Comment

I like it! I once swapped teams so I could hunt down an idiot who was TKing for choppers for the rest of the match, never thought of going after the commander or top scoring guy, sounds like fun! I can see how you might get less kills in a round but that's not why I play the game anyway, I do it for fun (shocking I know).

Comment

wow..soudns hard

Comment

GuerillaFoScrilla's post is one reason i hate the rank system. Alot of people care more about spawn camping and just getting the top kills/points rather than caping flags and trying to win the match....

Comment

This sounds fun, especially if you're a sniper. Good ol' stalking.

Comment

Hmm, this idea sounds best in the context of exactly how it was described - A Challenge. Not something to do all the time though.

Comment

you can always switch to their team and follow them or watch them in death cam.

Don't just abandon teammates and go off by yourself to hunt down someone on the other side, who will probably be gone by the time you get to where though they were a few minutes ago.

Comment

Working...
                        X