Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with Veteran Pistol Badge - please read, need advice :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Veteran Pistol Badge - please read, need advice :)

My issue is, I've got way over the threshold for the Veteran Pistol Badge (I've got around 115 pistol kills and the badge requires 50) plus I've obviously got the 7 kills per round already (I've got my Basic Pistol) and have consistently gotten 7 pistol kills per round a few times since I reached 50 global pistol kills - yet I have still not been awared my Veteran Pistol. Exactly what am I doing wrong / is there a requirement for the Veteran Pistol that I've overlooked?

Please don't reply with "Use the search function" - I did a search already and found a few similar threads on this, but none provided the answers I needed

Thanks in advance for any help guys!

Re: Problem with Veteran Pistol Badge - please read, need advice

Try getting 7 kills in a round on an EA server. Then post what happens (whether you got it or not).

Comment

Originally posted by Spunge
      Try getting 7 kills in a round on an EA server. Then post what happens (whether you got it or not).
      Should that really matter, as long as the server is ranked? Oh well, I'll try it anyways and get back to you in a few mins once I've done it

Comment

Thanks a lot for your help mate - just got 7 pistol kills on an Official EA Europe server and I got my Veteran Pistol badge w/o any probs

Comment

No problem

Comment

Working...
          X