what one?
    DAO-12
    G3
    Jackhammer
    PKM
    M95
    its so hard to choose

Re: PKM vs DAO-12 vs Jackhammer vs M95 vs G3

G3 or PKM. It depends on whether you do a lot of QCB.

Comment

cant people make their own decisions? why do you need oiur help to choose what weapon you want? find an unranked unlocks server and test them all and make your own choice.

your favourite kit is anti-tank get the dao-12

Comment

just choose for whichever kit you play the most, base yourself on which kit you like, not the weapon that the kit has, or somethin like that

I like to play as engineer, so I unlocked the jackhammer, the dao12 may be better or worse, but I don't like playing as anti-tank, so I don't care about the dao12, only my jackhammer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cordite
          just choose for whichever kit you play the most, base yourself on which kit you like, not the weapon that the kit has, or somethin like that

I like to play as engineer, so I unlocked the jackhammer, the dao12 may be better or worse, but I don't like playing as anti-tank, so I don't care about the dao12, only my jackhammer.
          amen my man

Comment

get the m95. its a one shot kill anywhere on the body!

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
              It's not a one shot kill anywhere on the body.

Comment

DAO-12: I’ve tried it quite a few times, and I’m not really for it. You need to be pretty darn close to someone before you can come even close to killing them, unlike the MP5 and PP-19, which have a little more power from medium range.

G3: Quite good if you’re only attacking one person at a time. Forget about using it for crowd control. With a magazine of only 20, you need to reload it constantly, and it’s not a quick reload either.

Jackhammer: I honestly can’t believe how under-rated and how scarcely used the Jackhammer is. I love this thing, two shells and they’re down, and you can easily move on to the next guy without having to pump each shell out like the USMC and the Chinese shotguns are. And reloading is definitely not as long as they say it is. Definitely beats the DAO-12 when it comes to range and power in my honest opinion. Less shells in each magazine, but its worth it.

PKM: I’ve barely used it honestly, and I don’t have it unlocked since I almost never play Support. Definitely takes time getting used to though, but I have seen people do an enormous amount of damage with it.

M95: Unlock it only if you really like sniping, and you’re good at it. The M24 is quicker but does less damage, but regardless, the M95 is not a one hit kill sniper unless it’s a head shot (they’re all like that anyway). I just unlocked it since I hate all the noise the MEC and Chinese sniper rifles make that very easily give you away. I can’t tell you how many enemy snipers I’ve killed because of that one little issue.

/\ My opinions.

Comment

Stop
                  These
                  Threads
                  Please

Comment

You know better than that.

Originally posted by PsychoticPikachu
                    DAO-12: I’ve tried it quite a few times, and I’m not really for it. You need to be pretty darn close to someone before you can come even close to killing them, unlike the MP5 and PP-19, which have a little more power from medium range.
                    But at those ranges you can use the pistol which is more accurate and powerful than the SMGs.
                    The M24 is quicker but does less damage,
                    M24 actually does more damage against an unarmored body but less against armor. Both need a follow-up pistol shot (or another rifle shot) to kill an undamaged soldier.
                    Major advantage of the M95 over the M24 is the glass penetration. It does have much more power than the other sniper rifles so it's a good upgrade when you play China/MEC.

Comment

1A PKM
                      1B DAO12
                      2 G36C

Who cares bout the rest? not me.

Comment

Originally posted by matew1
                        It's not a one shot kill anywhere on the body.
                        it is! you are lying because you dont want others to know because you will get PIZAWNEDZ!

Comment

it is! you are lying because you dont want others to know because you will get PIZAWNEDZ!
                          Hehe, you crack me up

Comment

i know the M95 isnt one shot kill anywhere in the body...but i cant choose between the Kackhammer and DAO-12

Comment

guess the medic unlock sucks?

Comment

Working...
                              X