This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAB clan are all stat padders!

yesterday i seen them in a server and they are all Gunnery Sergeant. 7 clan members all Gunnery Sergeant!!! Now that looks major suspecious! because they suck at playing the game! i kill them all the time and i look at their rank!

They are a Australian Clan

Re: LAB clan are all stat padders!

ughhhhhhhh.... you mean Staff Sergeant or Sergeant ? because there is no master sergeant at the moment... :hmm:

highest rank is Gunnary...

and you cant just go making accusations you have to have a screen shot or catch them doing it...

maybe they just play ALOT...

Comment

They either stat pad or have no life.

Comment

Originally posted by -={DAC}MI7
        ughhhhhhhh.... you mean Staff Sergeant or Sergeant ? because there is no master sergeant at the moment... :hmm:

highest rank is Gunnary...

and you cant just go making accusations you have to have a screen shot or catch them doing it...

maybe they just play ALOT...
        oh well the damn rank simbols are hard to recognise.:hmm:

Comment

im in lab and im just a plain ol sargeant.

^_^ none of us stad pad, i can tell you that for sure. and somehow i doubt that you "kill us all the time". ive only met 1 or 2 other players on pubs who can put up a decent fight when its serious.

Comment

they dont stad pad, the highest lab player is a staff sergeant he has 67,000 points. you cant just say oh that guy is a huge rank he MUST stat pad cos im only a lance corporal

Comment

Can we have some actual proof before we go accusing people of this next time please...

Comment

Just because they have a few high ranking soldiers doesn't mean they are stat padders. Sure there are plenty of legal ways to rack up scores easily which I'm sure they've done(i.e. black hawk capping, tank camping, SU-15 bombing etc.).

They won the BFV Cyberslam tournament, which was like the CPL of Australian BFV. They are probably the "best" Australian clan and probably one of the best worldwide since Australians are the best BF2 players :P However I don't approve of their tactics at all at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobing
                  Can we have some actual proof before we go accusing people of this next time please...
                  This man has the right idea!

Comment

Working...
                  X