Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranked servers, what?

Hello, everybody.

I know you all out there is really good at this game, so I have a queation. I'm a rookie, with a problem. To get prices and stuffs in my BFHQ I need to play at the ranked servers. That what I understand. My first question is: Is the ranked servers the servers that have a name for example "zBoard Team gaming Ranked Servers" or somethin' with that, with a symbol as a yellow pile to the left, or...?
    My second question is: When I'm tryin' to join this servers it's comin' up a message, with the text that I must go and change the system (or somethin') to the officiell standard altenative. How do I do?

Thank you very much for awnsers, you BF2 Masters.

(And excuse my bad english, I'm swedish.)

Re: Ranked servers, what?

First, when you are on the multiplayer screen, make sure the 'Ranked only' box is checked on the bottom left of the screen in the Internet Filter section.

Second, make sure you have the current patch downloaded and installed. Also in the same box where you checked, 'Ranked' there is one called 'Same Version Only' Check that box as well.

Problem solved.

Comment

Thank you very, very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Kad-Warrior
        Thank you very, very much.
        np, send me a PM if that doesn't work for you.

Comment

I think that "np" means "No problem"? OK, well. Thank you one more time.

Comment

Thread moved to Client Support forum.

Comment

Working...
            X