Claymores/AT mines - TKs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claymores/AT mines - TKs

Sorry I just had to post this but I am sick of getting TKs taking away from my score because I put a claymore in what would be a GREAT spot that not a lot of friends come through, but yet here comes some moron drawn to that big red thing like a moth to a flame. BOOM! TK and PUNISH....

I know some of the EA guys read through this forum so I am going to toss this out there....

IS THERE ANYTHING you guys can change to either make them not blow up on team members take atleast some points off of the moron that does it or something. This makes the sniper only a viable option for the use of the riffle for the most part. I mean unless you rush into the spawn as a sniper planting clays you are just about 99% sure to get a TK if you plant one. If you guys have noticed that has played this class some people run into them just to punish you. Also how about making ATs/Claymores/C4 all have their own warning sign if nothing else. This way people that are actually trying to play the game correctly can see that all those red things on the bridge can tell if it is a mine or C4.

If they just got say -2 and I got -2 to split it then I would most likely be happy with that. This way they have something to lose by acting stupid.

Just my two cents...sorry if this has been brought up before.

Re: Claymores/AT mines - TKs

This has been talked about so often that they are making a whole new website for it j/k

Comment

word up...i hate getting tks for idiots that cant watch where they are going....but who cares, they deserve to die if they cant pay attention....

Comment

Originally posted by BadLizzard
        This has been talked about so often that they are making a whole new website for it j/k
        lol...I kind of thought I was wouldnt be the first to bitch about it but you never know. I try to be a team player but this getting punished that that crap and getting -4 evertime SUCKS ass.

Comment

The worst of all are the mines...
          WHY DID DICE make all the explosives have the same EXACT pop up icon...
          They all look exactly the same... I dont mind at all driving over C4... its not going to kill me... But a mine is a different story... there should be different icons for each of the explosives types...

Also one more thing... The pop up range of the icons needs to be 10M more...
          If i am going FULL speed in a buggy, and i see the mines and hit stop right away, sometimes i cant stop fast enough...
          And what if i was looking to the left or right for 1 second ? even worse...
          So the icons need to pop up at least 10M further away then they do now...

ALso... If someone dies on there own teams mine ... Both players should either get -1 or -2... BOTH players!!!

OR!!!

Nothing happens... And ONLY if a player punishes, you get -1 or -2...
          Not automatic -2 plus -2 again for punish... that is rediculous...

DAMN DICE!!!

Comment

After looking back at things...we cant even get them to let us change our name so I dont know why I am thinking this will change.

Comment

I think it would be a great addition to the game if EA and Dice added separate, unique ques for each type of explosive to alert teamates to the specific type of explosive infront of their vehicle or person.

Comment

There is a way to find out if its a mine thought. You get out of your vehicule and look then get back in LoL.

Comment

Yeah ... I agree! Instead of the Crossbones, it needs to have the icon symbol of what it is. Also there should be a different warning tone. A really annoying one, kinda like the Locked On alarm you hear except a different tone.

Comment

Originally posted by Solar71
                    The worst of all are the mines...
                    WHY DID DICE make all the explosives have the same EXACT pop up icon...
                    They all look exactly the same... I dont mind at all driving over C4... its not going to kill me... But a mine is a different story... there should be different icons for each of the explosives types...

Also one more thing... The pop up range of the icons needs to be 10M more...
                    If i am going FULL speed in a buggy, and i see the mines and hit stop right away, sometimes i cant stop fast enough...
                    And what if i was looking to the left or right for 1 second ? even worse...
                    So the icons need to pop up at least 10M further away then they do now...

ALso... If someone dies on there own teams mine ... Both players should either get -1 or -2... BOTH players!!!

OR!!!

Nothing happens... And ONLY if a player punishes, you get -1 or -2...
                    Not automatic -2 plus -2 again for punish... that is rediculous...

DAMN DICE!!!

Those are all very good suggestions, let hope someone at dice is listening.

Comment

There are some engineers that put mines in rediculous places, so it's impossible to stop in time. In these cases he should get punished, but a tone warning giving you enough time to stop even with a buggy would take care of that. This would it easier to have the mines do damage to the enemy and not the team. I also like to see the C4 marked differently, no need for a crossbone there.

Comment

happens so often when I play engineer, sometimes I wonder whether people purpously do it. Some people get just happiness from making other people mad.

Comment

Working...
                        X