CTD, beleive Audigy 2 driver prob....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTD, beleive Audigy 2 driver prob....

I have been messing with BF2 and my sound card drivers for a week at least now. Every time i try and play online i either get a CTD or the blue screen of death. When i CTD there is no error message or anything like that. On the Blue screen of Death there was a long spiel about new hardware cold cause problems and then the following.

***STOP: 0x00000001, 0x00000007, 0x00000000, 0x033c0332
    *** ha10kx2k.sys -Address B33c0332 base at B3356000, Datestamp 42f6830e

This is after reinstalling BF2, drivers, patching, driver cleaner, beta drivers, drver updates.....IM GOING CRAZY.

Also in Americas Army i go from ingame to the menu with no message at all or anyhing, like i have been kicked or something. PB is updated for both games manually as of 4 hours ago so thats not an issue. I think Creative has bailed on Audigy 2 ZS drivers now that X-FI is out, and im stuck with borked software!

anyone have any suggestions, fixes, links to drivers that work, anything?

heres a link to my post in the AA forums if you want to see my DX Diag report, takes up alot of space and is messy.

http://forum.americasarmy.com/viewtopic.php?t=185125

About to attempt another round of Driver Cleaner, etc

Re: CTD, beleive Audigy 2 driver prob....

okay well i just played 45minutes straight without a crash of any kind after getting clean installs of updated drivers for vid card, sound card, and chipset (NF4).

hope that actually helps

Comment

Re: CTD, beleive Audigy 2 driver prob....

Good luck to you.

Comment

Working...
      X