I'm gonna try to get demoted

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ahhsai

    #16
    Re: I'm gonna try to get demoted

    how about you set up a thread to let people post about f***tards who ruin other people's games, create another profile, get to LC, and start TKing the sh!t out of the people who f*** people up? therefore you can help by oppressing morons and at the same time experiment

    Comment

    • Ghost-MOH-

      #17
      Re: I'm gonna try to get demoted

      From what I know you can't get demoted. But feel free to prove me wrong.

      Comment

      • DeathByPanda

        #18
        Re: I'm gonna try to get demoted

        If we ever share the battlefield, I hope I'm on the other team.

        DBP

        Comment

        • SmilingRaccoon

          #19
          Re: I'm gonna try to get demoted

          Someone has already got demoted and posted on these forums, and if your just doing this because now you got school you are a sad sad person with no life.

          Comment

          • DezemoDova

            #20
            Re: I'm gonna try to get demoted

            Originally posted by OriginalGangster
            I'll be the community guinee pig and see if I can get demoted. I recently reached Staff Sergeant and theres no way I can reach Gunnery Sergeant now that school started. I'm gonna do nothing but TK and blow up friendly assets from now on.

            Wish me luck!
            youre an idiot-- but thanks for posting -- idiot

            Comment

            • aLLyBOOM
              Member
              • Jul 2005
              • 687

              #21
              Re: I'm gonna try to get demoted

              Originally posted by alkajazz
              just get a new account and get to LC then right when you go LC start tking? thats makes the most sense
              exactly... But don't TK because that would make you a prick, JUST KILL YOURSELF!

              Comment

              • Sheepah

                #22
                Re: I'm gonna try to get demoted

                I think school children should be prohibited by law to go anywhere near a computer when at home tbh.

                Comment

                • MrChris_CJ
                  Mudkips
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 2610

                  #23
                  Re: I'm gonna try to get demoted

                  yes after all games will turn children into criminals one day...or so i was told by many ball**** people

                  Comment

                  • -={DAC}MI7

                    #24
                    Re: I'm gonna try to get demoted

                    If your gonna tk people atleast revive them your still getting -2, but without ****in up there stats and there game

                    Comment

                    • TeamGreen

                      #25
                      Re: I'm gonna try to get demoted

                      Im happy for you. Dumb Kid. But maybe you should start reading the server messege in alot of clan servers, alot of good clans are banning for that and banning for punishing on a accidental tk. Ive seen some idiots like yourself tk ONE TIME and get banned! Kudo's to the well managed servers!

                      Comment

                      • BravoTwoZeroUK

                        #26
                        Re: I'm gonna try to get demoted

                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        Moron has NEVER been a swear, kinda funnny you censored it.. It's so offensive!!
                        Your such a **** Fusion could slap you silly you goggle eyed freak!

                        Comment

                        • A$$a$$ination

                          #27
                          Re: I'm gonna try to get demoted

                          Originally posted by BravoTwoZeroUK
                          Your such a **** Fusion could slap you silly you goggle eyed freak!
                          lol, chill

                          Comment

                          • StlouisSniper

                            #28
                            Re: I'm gonna try to get demoted

                            Teamkillin is great. I have a Screenname for just that. Check my stats. "Stlouissnyper" I have about an hour played and 0 points. I wish It would go under 0, then my score would be about -2000. HAHAHAHAHA NO BS. I love it. I only TK on ranked servers too. Its just so satisfying to watch your teams packed blackhawk get blown up with your own c4. HAHAHA. Gotta love those poeple that come and seek revenge. They are the real challenge in BF2. A shotty to the face usually ends their rant.

                            Also, even when im playing with my normal screenname, I ALWAYS kill those stupid people that take 2 shots at you and then stand in your face with the knife waiting for you to make the next move. I usually just drop some c4, and knowing that he wants to be TKed so i can get -4 points, he will stand on them. I just love blasting his ass to hell.

                            Comment

                            • Bigsmacktard

                              #29
                              Re: I'm gonna try to get demoted

                              heeeh...i am teamkiller aslo...its so grate and i have almost 500 tks and only 3 reel kills...those were by accadent... im abig teemkiller.

                              Comment

                              • buglenutsman

                                #30
                                Re: I'm gonna try to get demoted

                                you know what would be even more fun man!!! you have to try this....all of the tkers i know are doing it...so maybe you should do it too....first, go to the store, then buy a real gun...load it....look down the barrel to make sure the bullet is still in there (cus you know how those crazy bullets are, always getting out of there stupid clips) then while you are looking down the barrel, pull the trigger, safety off of course, then wham...you are the coolest guy in school....not everyone can have there own peek hole through their head...

                                Comment

                                Working...