Armored vehicle wish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armored vehicle wish

Ohhh how I wish there was a medium sized armored vehicle (APC) that was fitted with two gattling guns as can be found on the Blackhawks. In my vision, I could see this vehicle in the body style of the Linebacker or any other AA vehicle but with two gattling guns fixed on the top.

I understand the gattling gun is very powerful and this idea isn't all that practical. Yet in respect to the vehicle, the balance factor comes into play in that it wouldn't have any real defense against tanks and apc at-missiles. The vehicle would serve an infantry support role and rely on at-infantry for protection against armor.

One last note: engineers should be able to repair a vehicle such as an apc when riding inside it! This idea would work, due to the fact that these engineers and other passengers would be risking the one shot TOW missile kill or a quick encounter with multiple hostiles armed with at-missiles, therefore rendering the apc with internal repairs a fair addition that does not overstep its place in the balance of the game.

Thoughts and Suggestions?

Re: Armored vehicle wish

i think its a bad idea

Comment

Comment

It will become the Blackhawk of the ground, and fighting the USMC will be like trying to fight God with a stick.

Comment

I agree with Nemisis on this one because if you do have a minigun on top of the APC, they can just cover the APC from Anti Tanks... now imagine this APC+Cannon+Miniguns+Engineer= Almost an Unstoppable APC just like the Blackhawk...

Comment

This is more of a modder idea than a realistic implementation to the game. I knew I would get dissagreement, yet I still wanted to share a visualization of a cool concept (at least in my mind). Perhaps the vehicle would work in a modded version of the game if the other units were reworked. All in all, this post was simply a creative tangent not to be taken seriously. Next time I guess I'll keep my silly thoughts to myself and only post on realistic ideas.

Comment

Working...
            X