Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• key bindings

Im poor player :|:
    But I find a way how to make the others angry and therefore enhance my chances to win over them and my team win chances too

It's simple. Taunt the other players, especially when killing them in humiliating way, write them again to tell them how much they suxx :laugh:
    It definitively make them mad and chances of even poor suxxka (like me) to defeat good players (not lamers like me) are wastly increasing

Now, Battlefield 2 is kinda flawed when come to typing :hmm:

Since I got defined keys like "a" or "s" I can't use them (WTF?!?!) when I type. I call this a serious bug, but hey, all I need is to be able define some taunts to bind for keystroke, so...

Anyone know, if and how is possible to create a keybind? Like "pressing" L it type on screen" trodas: Goddamned, it lagging like hell!" :laugh:

(okay, bad example of taunt :laugh: What about - from my SoF2 config - pressing w will type for me "Wooow!!! I killed you la.me co*ksucker!!! =: -DDD" - OSP/ROCmod even put a player witch I last hit name there, hehe... )

This definitively helps build up one anger :laugh: :laugh:

Re: key bindings

Although it can be fun to taunt the enemy and it is always nice to use key binds, BF2 does not support that type of modified key binding.

Comment

I used to do it in BFV with GameVoice's macro functions using voice commands for things like:

'nice one'
      'nice shot'
      'need medic'
      'need repairs'

It can be done ... but I certainly wouldn't recommend doing for the reasons you are suggesting

Comment

I have crosshair fixxation syndrome & never read the chat while ingame.

Comment

Yeah taunts are a good way to **** people off...but you know whats better?

LEARNING HOW TO READ AND WRITE!!

Comment

what a fine example of a taunt!

thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
            X