reserved slots in BF2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reserved slots in BF2?

Hi guys. I have a very simple, yet utmost important question.

Is there any trick, how to add a reserved slot into Battledield 2...? Yes, the hidden slot, that allow you to connect with pass to othervise full server
    The server run at 1.00, yet it probably will move to 1.03 - if it add the slots...

Can it be made NOW?

Any clanserver, or even serious server need these for their stable players and clanmembers, so it is quite beyond me, why BF2 currently have NO SUPPORT for reserved slots whatsoever - or my clanmember must overlooked something...

Can anyone skilled help, pls? :salute:

Re: reserved slots in BF2?

hi,

yes, this **** engine not support many important thing, including the reserved slots.
    Anyway you can do it. check this site at the scripts: bf2.fun-o-matic.org

Comment

Re: reserved slots in BF2?

I cannot agree more with you. Reserved slot is the utmost important thing and frankly - the game is not worth buying at all w/o it to make special copy for server... :hmm:

And I did not find anthing on the link you provided, could you hit me with DIRECT link for the informations?
      Search for reserved or reserved slots return noting and when I create account and log it, it just want edit me this, so...

Okay, I find this: http://bf2.fun-o-matic.org/index.php...s:ReserveSlots
      And using the semiprivate sounds great:

This will open a file "knownplayers.txt" and use it to maintain a list of players who should get priority. (skiped) ...semiprivate let's anyone join but will kick players off the list to make room for players on the list if the server gets full. Semiprivate will only kick commanders as a last resort.
      Yet the admin claims that the script write every second that it kicking someone when in run and also take one slot and it kicking everyone not on the list... This is not a solution...

Comment

Working...
      X