The amazing jackass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The amazing jackass

playing last night - hopped into commander position and wanted to concentrate on just that: being commander. so i'm hiding up in the hills near my main spawn and this asshat tk's me. i'm like wtf? so i respawn, and hide. he finds me again, tk's me. starts calling me a ***** and that i don't have the balls to kick him. (its not my server, so only a vote can do that) anyway, he was a total ****, and after we lost that map he was booted on the next. incredible that people have fun being such A-holes - he ruined the game for everyone in it. having to run from being tk'd every 2 minutes didnt help me paying attention to the things i was supposed to be doing. LtZilla - nice stats, you are a doooosh.

Re: The amazing jackass

Stop moaning.

Comment

Originally posted by WingNutz
      playing last night - hopped into commander position and wanted to concentrate on just that: being commander. so i'm hiding up in the hills near my main spawn and this asshat tk's me. i'm like wtf? so i respawn, and hide. he finds me again, tk's me. starts calling me a ***** and that i don't have the balls to kick him. (its not my server, so only a vote can do that) anyway, he was a total ****, and after we lost that map he was booted on the next. incredible that people have fun being such A-holes - he ruined the game for everyone in it. having to run from being tk'd every 2 minutes didnt help me paying attention to the things i was supposed to be doing. LtZilla - nice stats, you are a doooosh.
      damn how the f*ck did he last on the server for the whole round ?? -63 -67???

Comment

Yah, most servers auto-kick after a few teamkills :S

Comment

Originally posted by DezemoDova
          It IS a disgrace to see that even such players aren't even voted out.

Comment

Just goes to show that you should avoid a server that doesn't auto-kick. Losers and griefers will gravitate to them.

Comment

hahahaaaahaha

Comment

On a server i played on, a guy had like -345 or somthing, he was the comander and we couldnt kick him....

Comment

Originally posted by DezemoDova
                  I was playing on a server yesterday, an EA US Official one with autobalance on but it wasnt working. It was karkand, USMC had 24players, MEC 8. one of the guys on MEC got ****ed because ppl werent evening up the teams so he joins USMC and started TKing. He had -197points and -200something team points. Sad thing was USMC won by only 17 points. I got a screenshot but i dont know how to post pics. COuld someone tell me?

Comment

Ahhh the joys of playing unranked servers. Play ranked. I've never been tked as commander and only a few times on purpose mostly because I did something to **** the guy off

Comment

had the same thing happen to me the other day. i was com as well and a guy called i_have_a_small_penis was tk'ing me and destroy all the com assets. needless to say we lost that round and the next. i left after that.

Comment

no -279 is a disgrace.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashdown
                          Stop moaning.
                          Thanks for your well thought-out contribution to this conversation, asshat.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalChris092781
                            Thanks for your well thought-out contribution to this conversation, asshat.
                            WORD!!

The voting system isn't working. It never did in BF1942 (where you had a huge box on your screen forcing you to respond). In Americas Army you can choose between a set of different reasons when you vote someone. If you got a box up on your screen saying that player X has started a vote against asshat for excessive tk with only two options (yes or no) then MAYBE the vote system would work.

Comment

sometimes when im drunk i like to run over teammates in one of those tiny fast buggies.

Comment

Working...
                              X