Map mod problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map mod problems

I have downlaoded Map Pack one and installed but when playing in single player mode, the map loads ok but after the "progress bar" has just completed the whole thing just turns off. Ie no more BF2. No message, no nuttin.

Also, after downloading other individual maps the "RAR" file. What do you do next to activate it?

Thanks in advance..... "The Goob"

Re: Map mod problems

This is because custom maps cannot be played in single player, the game looks for bots and there is none so it crashes. There is no bots because the tools to do the bots is not released yet...

Comment

cheers mate. Another question. Bastards that TK to prevent you getting choppers, what is best way to deal with it. If I TK back I usually get booted!

Cheers

Comment

Punish, but that doesn't matter much, since everybody punishes, get their names and report to admin or votekick them.

If a full squad of 2 medics, a support and 3 engineers are waiting for a chopper, DON'T DAMN TRY GET IN. The squad knows then what its doing and let them do a good job instead.

I had that happening last night a lot, really ****ed me off having a sniper in the back of the blackhawk instead of an engineer.

Comment

yeah I dont mean seahawk's, just attack chopper hogs. can't stand those SOB's who think they own the damn things "GET OUT", "GET OUT", then crach with you in it if you dont get out. I reckon a great system for choppers would be to have a system like in the deli section at a supermarket. SO when you arrive at a helipad, you get a number. If you leave the pad area you lose your ticket, and the next guy becomes number one etc... sounds fair.

Comment

sounds fair... unless your in a squad designed for helicopters, you'd also be a perfect target for arty strikes as nobody would want to leave the ticket area.

Comment

Working...
            X