All Mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Mods

I have been playing BF2 from the get go, but not sure of the new mods that are out there. I see the great pics of the guns and planes, like Desert Conflict, but are they really new guns or skinned over guns from BF2? Do they have more power, better accuracy? Just curious I guess and wanting to know before I D/L.

And for the expansion pack, will this be the new patch? Seems so early in the games life to make us pay for a pack so soon. Is there a patch, as promised, on the way?

Thanks.

Re: All Mods

in most mods you will find nearly every thing altered,like the powere and velocity and so on of weapons.also the charictaristics of alot of other stuff too.

The long awaited patch we should have it soon im guessing there is no way they can release this patch with the expansion)althought this is DICE/EA)

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I will D/L a mod. Which one is the best and less buggy?

Comment

Originally posted by AoDHoLyWaR
        Thanks for the reply. I will D/L a mod. Which one is the best and less buggy?
        Currently there are mostly minimods meaning little modification to the game, there is no modification currently that adds new things.

Comment

The "BIG" mods currently are still under devolpment. Mods in the Battlefield series are FULL mods, as in NOTHING is carried over from BF2 (for most mods anyway). Some of the mods I'm keeping an eye on are:

Forgotten Hope
          Point of Existence

but a full list of mods can be found here:

IMO the best thing about BF2 is going to be the mods. The BF community has never let anyone down in the mod department.

Comment

AHHH I see. I should have read a little further. I always read the middle of the home page and see updates for Point Of Exsistence, but they are not really out yet. Well I look forward to their release and the new patch..... and the exp pack!!

Comment

Originally posted by AoDHoLyWaR
              AHHH I see. I should have read a little further. I always read the middle of the home page and see updates for Point Of Exsistence, but they are not really out yet. Well I look forward to their release and the new patch..... and the exp pack!!
              It gets frustrating seeing the mod teams posting updates showing their latest models. I know the modeling/skinning is a huge part of their work but every time I see one I think, "OK, but when can I play it?".

Comment

PRMM .2 should be out soon

Comment

Working...
                X