Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF 2: TEAMPLAY amazing, Espeacially when ppl listen

If knoticed something cool about BF:2
    Its the only game that promotes teamplay and ACTUALLY triumphs in doing so.

Was playing last night and started my own squad.
    First guy to join was ITALIANBOY647

We started capping flags was alone for the first 2 min of the game. after that ItalianBoy Kept on spawning near me. So i took advantage of the fact and asked him to follow me he did. So we were together capping flags whenever we could took down 5 men moved on.

We were top of the team me and Italianboy, Which advertised that we were pretty good to the other lonewolfs. finally a couple of other ppl started to join the squad. at one point we were 8 thats 8 ppl running around together
    2 ass 2 meds 2 AT 2 spec

pretty good group i would always survive and if i would die my squad would revive me. amazing we were the top squad i was top leader

These guys were actually listening to my every word and they would actually follow me into battle even though sometimes we would go through hell they stuck right next to me. And we survived!!! was the best game i have ever played loved that they listend to me moreover i loved that they stuck together! dont care if they dont lisen.

The best part is when we used a heli to cap flags imagine 7 men capping flags we went through them fast, Our Chopper just would not go down!! was amazinglyfun! we were like a fortress in the air with enough fire power to take down anything...
    That was until a American choper with minigun power made mash patatoes outta us.

Would just like to thank
    SGT TGS ( piolet )
    yul@laval ( medic)
    ItalianBoy647 ( Fellow Assault )

Re: BF 2: TEAMPLAY amazing, Espeacially when ppl listen

I have played some extremly AWSOME games when people work together in squads. Sometiems so good that afterwards you sit back and just go HOLY SHIZZLE that was effen sextacular

Comment

DICE did manage a great job implementing features that encourage/enhance teamplay, and it does make the game so much more enjoyable when you play as a team.

Comment

yeah you are right, same for me
        with my grade when i manage my squads and invite 5ppl and if they know who i am they all join and if i dont go right on the front or almost never die(happens when im medic most of time) they all tend to follow me, but most of them are stupid and dont know how to fight and revive the squad leader first among 4squad members. but anyway when it goes that way im happy, but 90%of the time im always alone behind hennemy lines trying to turn the tide of the battle or up front, making lots of kills.
        even is there is some nice momments playing BF2, a big majority ?*?*? me out.

Comment

indeed, it isn't perfect , but that's because the people who are playing the game aren't perfect (who is?) but in BF2 there is tons of teamwork you won't see in other online shooters

Comment

Three cheers for BF2 teamplay!

Comment

Not in the choppers. Doing that in a blackhawk just gives you as unbeatable advantage.

I want more GROUND based teamwork. 1.03 to the rescue! Better chopper whore quick before it's all over.

Comment

ok Im sick of this Ground Based combat crap.... Something tells me those people havent been around since the beginning of the BF series and havent been playing the games all along and only recently finally jumped on the band wagon....notice how someone had to bring up whoring.....

BAH to you I say BAH go play delta force or something

Comment

Cool. Want to know whats even better? When your commander has a mic and is smart. So if our squad is half dead. (Medics dead or something) I ask him to send over another good squad. And he does! So they come over and the other team has to deal with 12! Team work playing people! Also how do you get more then 6 people in squads I have seen this done befor.

Comment

Originally posted by Onaitsebas
                    at one point we were 8 thats 8 ppl running around together
                    2 ass 2 meds 2 AT 2 spec
                    you played a mod that makes it possible to have larger squads?

Comment

and how did u get 8 ppl in a squad?
                      Must be 2 seperate ppl following u then

Comment

Teamplay is great in this game, but... umm, lol. you can only have 6 in a squad, how the extra 2 got in there i dont know, unless they were just a couple random guys following your squad.

Comment

Great to hear! Enjoy the high mate, this stuff is good.

I'll leave a few cones worth in the chop bowl for you to help you with the come down.

Comment

Gotta love it when random people join your squad and actually work as a team.

More often than not me or my bro will start a squad, usually named 420, and we'll constantly work together caping flags, defending from BH's and all the rest. Suddenly some random guy will join us and stick right next to us, usually a medic (as we play as assualt and support). Followed by afew extra team orientated players. Soon the commander notices a decent squad and will aid them in what they're doing (spotting enemys etc).
                            The other night squad 420 was the best MEC/Chinese squad for several round in a row on various maps.

The teamwork is definatly one of the best parts of this game. Having a fully loaded, reliable squad brings a somewhat different gameplay element to the already mixed style of play on the battlefield. Theres so many ways of playing it will hopefully keep me playing until afew of the highly anticipated mods come out.

Comment

yup, I love when people play BF2 as it was meant to be played.. it rocks.

Comment

Working...
                              X