Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bet on Soldier and ATI 9800 Pro

Hello all!
    Has anyone else tried the Bet on Soldier demo? I am running an ATI 9800 Pro and when playin for the first time, the game froze up, black screen with sound still running in the background. Then it crashed. This apparently is a common problem for this game/card mix, so no beef. The problem now is, my screen continues to have texture issues...Both on the desktop and in-game. Random strips of multi-coloured textures flicker all over my screen now, and in-game, the graphics go from bad to worse gradually, textures variably switching colours or losing it completely, and triangular distortions (much like with the 5.7/5.8 drivers) finally making it unplayable. This is plaguing my computer non-stop now, and i can barely make out what I am typing. Any help would be very much appreciated. Reinstalled drivers, tried different drivers...I'm gonna have to restart soon. Thanks all.
    Lithium

Re: Bet on Soldier and ATI 9800 Pro

It ran fine for me on my Radeon 9700, but when it went to a cutscene during one of the beginning missions it would CTD. Hopefully the full game will be more bug free.t

Comment

Do you have any younger brothers that play on your computer? Sometimes that will mess things up. If so hit him a few times and it will fix the problem. If not that, then I dont know what the problem could be?

Comment

A tried and proven method, to be sure, yet strangely ineffective in this case. lol
        Lithium

Comment

Working...
        X