www.tagaming.com/bf2 reward to players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.tagaming.com/bf2 reward to players

As a reward to clans playing on TaG I have decided to provide the following service if they want to take up the offer.

Any Clan that has played 5 TaG matches this season on any ladder is entitled to a free sub domain hosted website.

Example would be CkZClan.tagaming.com

The hosting package will come with PHP Nuke and PHP BB pre installed, you will have access to your site through FTP and a web based file manager, you will get access to your mysql database though PHPMyAdmin. And full access to the admin section of your site. Its then up to you to change it/run it as you want. There are no tricks here that you must keep matching, or be good to keep the site, it’s just a simple reward.

The only restrictions set on this are as follows:

1) You must have played 5 TaG League Matches
    2) You must have a link to TaG, preferably a banner (placed anywhere you want)
    3) A link to Whoregame, preferably a banner (placed anywhere you want)
    4) No illegal activities on the sub domain site

I see a lot of clans having to pay for web space and other that would like a site but don’t know who to do it. This is just a little reward for clans playing on TaG

If you are interested, email the name of the clan you are in (You must be a leader, co-leader (General - Captain)
    The name of the sub domain you want and your email address. I will then set up the domain and the site and provide you with all the access details.
    email to be sent at admin@tagaming.com

Unlimited webspace and bandwidth.

Also if you get the 5 matches you can participate in our $1000 tournament. Once the brackets are full it will start.

Re: www.tagaming.com/bf2 reward to players

This league is giving away a LOT of free stuff. It doesn't cost a penny to play on it and just for signing up and playing 5 matches, you get free webspace (to do whatever the hell you want with it, its unlimited bandwidth webspace ) On to p of that, you are automatically entered into a $1000 grand prize tourney..

Even if you play on a ladder like CAL or TWL, jump on here and get a good fun scrim in with one of the many clans here! Hell, play in the 64 team tourney and get some money to upgrade your box.. theres litterally nothing to lose here.

Comment

We are also soon to have our own chat lobby and a World Domination Even (WDE) It's kinda like the game of RISK. Nothing like taking over the world.

Comment

No Thanks.

Comment

Sounds like a good deal to me!

Comment

Working...
          X