Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map is lacking

Hey,
    I've been playing as medic and i make healing my team 1st priority.

BUT... if you hear "i need a medic" but the wounded fella isn't in sight i find it hard to see him on the minimap cos so many people start flashing yellow so you can't pin point him.

Then it led me to think there should be a grid system on the map.
    so that if they shout for a medic they could give you their possition " E 2 "
    insted of "hiding in a bush, curled up in a ball next to the big buildings that look like stone of some sort"

This would have many advantages like if your sniping and there is a squad of guys heading down the map towards flags, you could say troops heading through E2 towards E3 or something.

I think this would have advantages but mabye make things too easy? i dont know what do you think?

Re: Map is lacking

There's the indicators on the 3D Map (ALT key), a little medic icon appears when someone requests a medic.

I'm sure I read that a grid would be added to the mini-map in the patch... it's something I miss from the previous ones.

Comment

i can't believe i didn't know that on the 3 map!! sweet!!
      Yeah having coordinates would be good imo. I love that sorta stuff!

Comment

When someone requests a medic, it also appears on your HUD as a red cross in a white circle. Wounded players are represented by red circles on the HUD. Follow the arrows and circles. I rarely look at the map.

Comment

What would be nice is a motorbike to zip around on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneakypjc
            What would be nice is a motorbike to zip around on.
            :laugh: Ah, flashback to the scooters from Vietnam.

Comment

yeah i knew about the dead guys and yea they're easy to find,
              i was just more talking about the ones like the lonely snipers who are usually left on their own and no one even comes with the med kits or ammo when they need them. plues the commanders rarely ever listen to you when you type in for a supply drop. Sons of BI..........

Comment

Originally posted by on_the_shelf
                yeah i knew about the dead guys and yea they're easy to find,
                i was just more talking about the ones like the lonely snipers who are usually left on their own and no one even comes with the med kits or ammo when they need them. plues the commanders rarely ever listen to you when you type in for a supply drop. Sons of BI..........
                Some do, I was commanding last night and dropping supplies on tops of buildings for snipers, if they ask they get, mind you I have been a spec ops before trying to destroy assets, calling for supplies for about 10 minutes and none arriving, useless CO, other times they drop them straight away.

Comment

yeah totally there is some genius commanders and support and medics. There was a support guy last night who came on foot for half the map on fushe pass cos i was on my last clip!!
                  I think it outweighs though with the good commanders like you and the ones who lack communication skills at all, and they drop supplies just around the bigger groups of our guys for no reason.

Comment

I usually use the i need ammo and i need a medic here commands so I can locate the guys in those kits and track them down - because they are usually too busy to come to you. Its funny to do the medic request on Karkand and see about 20 red crosses fill your map.

Comment

yeah if u need to see where the wounded ppl better i press n to zoom in on the map

Comment

Working...
                      X