Plane Exploit?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plane Exploit?????

I was on a server today and noticed a few clan guys stealing our teams planes all game. So when I hoped in my trusty cobra to cap the airfeild I noticed the enemy planes resupllying in a out of bound airfield. Since the damn planes fly too fast to loss health when timer counts down they get away with not having a base to resupply. Another great move by EA/Dice to make this a more enjoyable game.:cry:

Re: Plane Exploit?????

Since when is there an "out of bounds" airfield?

Comment

not sure, exactly.

Comment

in operation clean sweep in the 32 player version the far right mec outpost, which is an airfield, is out of bounds. i didnt know you could refill in the out of bounds airports

Comment

Im a pilot and he is talking about Op. clean sweep, at the eastern edge of the island on a 32 player map you can rearm off the airport there if your team owns the eastern flag. It is out of bounds but you can fly by it and back in bounds without dying or even taking damage.

I think there is one other map you can do this but the name eludes me right now

(I was typing and watching TV as he was posting, the above guy)

Comment

Originally posted by Plugz
            I was on a server today and noticed a few clan guys stealing our teams planes all game. So when I hoped in my trusty cobra to cap the airfeild I noticed the enemy planes resupllying in a out of bound airfield. Since the damn planes fly too fast to loss health when timer counts down they get away with not having a base to resupply. Another great move by EA/Dice to make this a more enjoyable game.:cry:
            It's not an expolit, some maps with jets are too small to manuver in so the out of bounds is much further out for the jets only, can't tell you exactly where it's not shown on the map. As far as op. clean sweep the airfield only works for you if your side has the far east base.

Comment

also the carrier on wetlands will rearm you n the 32 version

Comment

You will notice that there are two out of bounds areas, 1 for land based things and 1 for air...if you are airborne the areas of the map that are inbound are far bigger, and you will also notice that these additional landing strips are indeed still inbound for planes. Try flying to one, you wont get a "leaving combat area" warning.

No exploit, just players that play more showing their increased knowledge of the game.

Comment

I think it's only fair that in Operation Cleansweep the MEC plane can get resupplies from the main airfield. When USMC captures that center flag, MEC plane gets useless. It's hardly an exploit of any sort.

Comment

Yeh, it should only apply to airfields that can't be captured by the other team, airfields that can be capped should not be active out of bounds, that way it makes it fair.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberOwl
                      Yeh, it should only apply to airfields that can't be captured by the other team, airfields that can be capped should not be active out of bounds, that way it makes it fair.
                      That airfield is only "working" when MEC has eastern flag. If USMC has it, they can use that airport too, I think... Gonna try that too.

Comment

Originally posted by badasafish
                        You will notice that there are two out of bounds areas, 1 for land based things and 1 for air...if you are airborne the areas of the map that are inbound are far bigger, and you will also notice that these additional landing strips are indeed still inbound for planes. Try flying to one, you wont get a "leaving combat area" warning.

No exploit, just players that play more showing their increased knowledge of the game.
                        Agreed.

Comment

yeah u cant see the other airfields when ur in a 32 or 16 player map

Comment

Working...
                          X