Help with items to upgrade comp for BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with items to upgrade comp for BF2

I would really like to know what my comp could use to run BF2 at its best my comp has 1GB of Ram Celeron CPU 2.40 GHz 2.41GHz and im useing a ATI Sapphire 9600 vid card what could make BF2 run way better in a long shot?

Re: Help with items to upgrade comp for BF2

another gig of ram, better gfx card, and better cpu

Comment

Originally posted by Char-ley_Killa
      another gig of ram, better gfx card, and better cpu
      I agree. The extra gig really helps! and don't cheap yourself on the videocard. atleast a 6800gt

Comment

Originally posted by gsxr310
        I agree. The extra gig really helps! and don't cheap yourself on the videocard. atleast a 6800gt
        A 6600gt will go fine. All high except lighting and textures is what I run with it.

Comment

It depends upon how much you want to spend. #1 Celeron's suck. So I'm going to have to say CPU should be at the top of your list. #2 the 9600 is a good card, but won't take much of BF2. A 6600GT, or X800XL, things to that nature will.

It all depends upon how much you want to spend, and what we can salvage from your current system.

Comment

Right now the real problem is the 9600. You should upgrade to an X800XL or better if you want ATI, or a 6800GT or better if you want to go Nvidia. Another gig or memory, same brand and model, will help with textures and load times. That processor, though not the best, should be alright for now. Feel free to PM me if you need any specific advice. Also how much are you willing to spend.

Comment

Working...
            X