Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most annoying option EVER for BF2

...is the "punish for TKing"

I'm sure this has been brought up before, but this is by far the biggest, most annoying part of the game. I mean, it's not bad for people that TK on purpose, but when some idiot decides he's mad at you for taking a helicopter, as just happened now, he sits around it and gets TKed to kick you off the server.

Now, I don't normally complain, but it's usually the bigger, better servers that have this option enabled, and it's normally where all the idiots go.

They REALLY need to do something about this, hell, I'd be happy if they completely removed it.

I'm so ****ed about this, that it ruins my gaming, and I already don't get enough time to play, that I need some @$$hole to ruin it for everyone else.

Anyway, felt like I should vent, and PLEASE, PLEASE have it the way it should be. The server kicks, or the TKs are too close within each other for a TK kick to happen. There really must be a solution for this.

Wow...SO annoying!

Re: The most annoying option EVER for BF2

On the plus side, it's a quick and easy way to make room for your buddies in a server.

Comment

While you are going to get flamed because this topic is SOOOOOOOOOOOO over done. I understand your frustrations and all I can say is that a lot of ppl have said that they find it is getting better.

Comment

an even better way would be to remove the -4 points you loose for TK since i really dont want to punish any one because i died when i jumped out of a moving vehicle. It was my fault. And likewise i dont want to be punished because some one else ran infront of my car when i started moving. However they should give the person killed an option to punish if they really felt that the other person was being an ******* for example for those idiots who get an APC and hide in the back of a jet hanger and kill every one else just so they would get the jet. It would be even better if you need to have a curtain rank to punish so noobs would not ruin hte game. At least Lance Corp. Thats just my opinion. feel free to agree or dissagree.

Comment

well i might beg to differ, if only for the reason i was just booted from a server id been playing in for the last 2 hours thanks to some sort of screw up, where i was piloting a full blackhawk, was rammed, then stuck with the responsibility of killing the entire f'ing crew. and of course there were more than enough idiots in this fscking crew to temp ban me from the server. the depths of my anger know no bounds, there needs to be SOMETHING done about this in the next patch. i cant keep replacing these desks, its getting expensive.

Comment

I wish we could all go to disneyland

Comment

well punishing for tk has been in all kinds of multiplayer games...cs...css...hl2dm...thats all i can think of

Comment

Eliminator like everyone has lance corp now.. i think instead of punishing a tk you shuold be transported into the wild west and have an old cowboy style duel. Whoever comes out on top can punish the other person, or you can get on your horse and ride away like a *****. Either way its a win win situation.

Comment

Working...
                X