Important reminder to Squad Leaders & Squad members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important reminder to Squad Leaders & Squad members

Just a quick reminder for all of you folks out there.

Squad Members - When you request ammo / artillery (via the cammo rose , I think I am wrong about the name here)….. the commander does not see that until the Squad Leader passes this info on via his overhead map!!!!!!!!!

Squad Leader – Please let the squad members know what your plans are, accept or denied. I hate wafting for a reply for an ammo drop request with low ammo & health!

And….. do not OVER use it either, as the commander and squad leader also want to play the game, not right click on a map for the entire round……. Keep it to a minimum and use it for crucial flags / attacking forces. Do not use it when you’re a sniper / lone wolf in the middle of nowhere. Unless your destroying enemy assets and need C4. But, the enemy commander may drop ammo crater to repair his assets, use that instead!

Anyhoo, that’s my 2 cents for this week!

TTYL and see ya on-line!

Re: Important reminder to Squad Leaders & Squad members

Originally posted by McBain35
    (via the cammo rose , I think I am wrong about the name here)
    Yes. Yes you are.

Comment

if you are asking ammo in the game, it's actualy the meaning some support gives you ammo.

Only when there is a great need for ammo, repares, ... the squadleader should ask for suplies.

Wasting a suplie crate on one or two guys who are out of 203shels is crap.

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
        if you are asking ammo in the game, it's actualy the meaning some support gives you ammo.

Only when there is a great need for ammo, repares, ... the squadleader should ask for suplies.

Wasting a suplie crate on one or two guys who are out of 203shels is crap.
        Preach it!

Comment

yeah, good points made indeed. I did not know about the necessity of the SL passing the info on to the commander, etc. thanks!

Comment

McBain, if you've tested this please correct me:

I think the squad rose selection, "Request Supplies" is heard by the commander. At least from experience but I don't think it's supposed to be that way is it? I say this because I used that to request one time and a few seconds later the commander obliged, seemingly without my SL passing along the information.

On the same note I've requested them over and over again to no avail...

I simply refuse to play on non-VOIP because of things like this. With the mics you can actually voice the instructions and it makes it a helluva lot easier to deal with newbie leaders and commanders.

Comment

Working...
            X