Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G3 unlock disappeared!

Hi...

I'm new to the forum and to BF2. I earned my 1st unlock--a G3--and it shows as being unlocked, but I can't find it when I scroll thru my weapons. Is that a glitch, or is there a trick I'm missing?

Re: G3 unlock disappeared!

When you select the Assault Kit in the game, there is a little "MasterLock" in the top right corner of that box. Click that. It should then cycle over to your Unlock.

If that doesn't work. EA is taking a while with the update. If THAT'S not the case; quit stat-padding... you have been caught?

{WP}Paas

Comment

its on your spawn page ny the assault kit top right corner flashing square. Dont hold your breath though its not that good.

Comment

Originally posted by {WP}Paas
        When you select the Assault Kit in the game, there is a little "MasterLock" in the top right corner of that box. Click that. It should then cycle over to your Unlock.

If that doesn't work. EA is taking a while with the update. If THAT'S not the case; quit stat-padding... you have been caught?

{WP}Paas
        What is 'stat-padding'?

Comment

Originally posted by {WP}Paas

{WP}Paas
          I see now. I'm shown as a private, but I'm a Lance corp!!

Comment

Hey all, I found it, thanks a bunch!

Comment

Working...
            X