Unranked Stats Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unranked Stats Website

Hello, I understand that ranked servers are ranked and so on. But what about unranked? Have they come out with like a website for example bftracks.com that records stats and ****. Something like that. Dont reply to this and say unranked servers cant be tracked because they can. They wont get medals but there stats can be recorded from the server. So if there is one out there already feel free to share.

Re: Unranked Stats Website

Well stat websites get the stats from EA, servers don't send the stats to the stat websites, so I think it's unlikely...

Comment

ok your wrong.. ranked server get stats from ea.. but not unranked stats.. they would query servers for the stats.. only thing that is about to be released is bftracks adding a plugin so your unranked server could be tracked.

Comment

i dont think unranked servers have stats to be tracked :P
        correct me if im wrong

Comment

Why not play on a ranked server?

Comment

Originally posted by DLWebmaestro96
            Why not play on a ranked server?
            Sometimes you just want to mess around and you dont want 30 tks to get registered now do you?

Comment

Originally posted by .:EtS:.Davide
              Hello, I understand that ranked servers are ranked and so on. But what about unranked? Have they come out with like a website for example bftracks.com that records stats and ****. Something like that. Dont reply to this and say unranked servers cant be tracked because they can. They wont get medals but there stats can be recorded from the server. So if there is one out there already feel free to share.
              Riddle me this batman, what's the point?

Comment

Originally posted by Coderedpl
                Sometimes you just want to mess around and you dont want 30 tks to get registered now do you?
                But then if you had "Unranked Stats," then it WOULD register, now wouldn't it?

Comment

There is a ranking system for unranked servers:
                  http://www.bighamster.de/modules.php?name=bf2stats

Comment

Originally posted by Coderedpl

So once again....why would you want the stats from this????

Don't you think that would be a perfect place for a little stat padding????

Comment

www.csports.net tracks u on any online game u have ever played .. and EVERYONE already has an account with ranking rating..

u played under a name for 3 minutes and changed it .. it has the states for the 3 minutes u played as that name.

Comment

ok so far i dont think neone got the point.. you all know that mods arent gonna be ranked.. i own a company and i want to host a few dc servers.. and yes they can be ranked but someone has to invent away to track them.. and for the point. its because i want it to be.. if i wanted to jus play on a ranked server i would.. please post appropriately...

thank you him and bongwater

Comment

i think that u can find stats on some unranked servers by going to their own website...i think...like cs

Comment

Working...
                          X