Getting Punished Less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Punished Less

I don't TK very often but occasionally it happens. In fact the last couple of TK's I got were so stupid I would have punished myself if I could. In both cases I was forgiven though. I normally play exclusively on EA public servers and I've noticed people being a lot more lenient recently. Could it be that, now that the game has been out a while, most of the retards have got bored and gone onto ruin other games?

Re: Getting Punished Less

Been noticing this myself recently. I expect to see the 'punished' message and am amazed when it doesn't appear, although I'm pretty sure school/college/university has started again in some places, maybe that's why...

Comment

Yeah, come to think of it, a new school term started where I am recently. That could very well be it.

Comment

You are correct, sir. The level of smacktalk, TK'ing, griefing and bad behaviour drops significantly when the kids are in school.

Then about around 4pm PST, suddenly the servers are once again full of smacktards.

Comment

Then about around 4pm PST, suddenly the servers are once again full of smacktards.
          But at least you know these idiots are going nowhere in life if the 1st thing they do after school is play bf2 all night instead of their homework.

Comment

I too have noticed being forgiven more but there are still the occasional mature players that still punish because they hate their lives and want to take it out on someone.

It's nice the kiddies are back in school and I don't have to see all the **** talking and immature behavior that I did before.

I even bombed my own teammate who was on foot in the middle of an enemy tank and an apc AND HE FORGAVE, I was shocked someone with a clue actaully plays this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mart728
              ...I would have punished myself if I could. ...
              U can, press Enter then click on suicide...:laugh:

Comment

oh yea school starts today...fricken awesome!

Comment

I noticed this. I dont know if its less teamkills or just people have learned that Teamkills happen alot accidently and doesnt automatically mean you killed them on purpose.

I got a stupid one like a week ago from my own squad member just because an enemy crashed into my jeep and killed us. But nothing since then.

I try not to get angry when i get punished as it will just ruin the whole game, I dont care bring it on.

Comment

Originally posted by FLYWAYchat
                    U can, press Enter then click on suicide...:laugh:
                    Very funny. I did almost leave the server I was cringing so much. I had been sneaking up on a flag on Sharqui when I got there I rounded the corner, saw someone there and shot them. Thing was it was one of my team who had got there just before me. I don't think there was actually an enemy anywhere near us. For some reason I didn't even think to check the mini-map.

Comment

You're right... It does seem like people are getting at least a little better about punishing... I havn't been kicked for TKing in over a week!

Comment

I also play the EA US servers and found the TK punishing going down. I rarely do it myself except in the rare instances I think the person erally shoulda known better. Mostly when a guy walks up and shoots me when they had plenty of time and warning that I was on their team.

Comment

TK is going down with more vetran players but total newbies allways punish.

Comment

Originally posted by ThyNecromancer
                            But at least you know these idiots are going nowhere in life if the 1st thing they do after school is play bf2 all night instead of their homework.
                            Actually, if recent history is any judge, they could wind up as head of a country, or major corporation.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardini
                              Actually, if recent history is any judge, they could wind up as head of a country, or major corporation.
                              You get both an amen AND a hallelujah on that one!

Comment

Working...
                              X