get badge...then server crashes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get badge...then server crashes.

O.k here's the deal, run around like a mad thing and finally get the knife badge after my KDR takes a beating. Then not 5 mins after that the server crashes.

will I lose the badge or will it turn up later. Does the information from ranked servers get sent as you play or does it send it at the end of the map?

any thoughts, wisdom would be appreciated... I'll probably find out in a couple of days anyway.

cheers.

Re: get badge...then server crashes.

I believe you lost it. You'll need to do it again

Comment

I read somewhere that if the server crashes , reboots or something like that , all the stats not uploaded are lost .

Comment

dont worry..this isnt like real life

Comment

not sure, I've lost stuff on server crashes, and at other times still gotten it....

more than likely - its gone.... Time to go ninja again

Comment

Ive gotten ribbons and left right after and still got the ribbon. It took 10 mins for it to show up, but i still got it

Comment

If the round had not finished, I think you will have lost it. I'm still trying for my expert knife badge, closest I have gotten is 16, just can't get 18 in one round.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                dont worry..this isnt like real life
                Isn't it? damn and here I was thinking it was the real thing... honestly I'm not a big fan of the knife badge but when it's been you last remaining one to get for ages now, that big empty space on your medal page just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Now that I finally got it, the server crashes... Somebody upstairs doesn't like me.

Comment

The same thing happened to me 3 times when trying to get my veteren knife! it ****ed me off so much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by G3_PT
                    I read somewhere that if the server crashes , reboots or something like that , all the stats not uploaded are lost .
                    In that case it's gone, it crashed a few minutes after getting it. It's a painful process to it again. Just wish there were some knife/pistol servers around my area... that would make things easier.

Comment

Working...
                    X